What's new

The Walking Dead, Season 3 Discussion

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
Well from what the promo showed, it wasn't too hard putting pieces together. And yea i've read every issue of the comics. And the show really has changed alot of different situations from the comic. Everything that has had happened this season is completely different in terms of what happens to certain characters and which scenarios are played out.
Speaking of the comic, how many of you have been keeping up with it? Carl sure as hell got himself into some deep shit huh?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
A lot of them are pretty obvious, seems more like good guesses to me.

Edit: From what I have read and heard the tv show hasnt really followed the comics very much anyway

Correct, there's tons of things that have been changed already. Hell, by the end of season two they had to go in a completely different direction with Andrea.

aj1701

Noob
So does anyone know where you can watch current episodes over streaming? I'm perfectly fine paying to do so, I'm trying to determine if I can dump cable in favor of Hulu+ and such.

I'm hoping to take advantage of the higher speeds my local telecom is offering (up to 1GB). :)

I love The Walking Dead tv show. This show is one of the best show i ever watched. I have watched all the episodes of season 3. Now i am waiting for episode 13 of this show and hope for good one.

I sadly won't watch em recurring weekly, maybe just the opener, I find it more enjoyable when you watch it in bulk/chunks.

Also to those of you who have downloaded the Injustice Comics, the first Issue of The Walking Dead is free on Comixology.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
I sadly won't watch em recurring weekly, maybe just the opener, I find it more enjoyable when you watch it in bulk/chunks.

Also to those of you who have downloaded the Injustice Comics, the first Issue of The Walking Dead is free on Comixology.
i start watching the walking dead when two seasons were made all ready i hate waitin on shows , breaking bad as well :(

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
New episode tonight! I won't catch it when it airs but I'm recording it. They're having a marathon of season 3 right now though.

All I know is I hope we see some epic first episode action!

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
wtf, too manny stuff happened i can't tell for sure what to expect from here.

gov coming out of the house to shoot a dying civilian.
Daryl lefting the group with merle
Rick hallucinating...
Holy cow

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
During the prison gun fight on Walking Dead tonight, was it me or did everyone have horrible aim? Must have been laggy...

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
During the prison gun fight on Walking Dead tonight, was it me or did everyone have horrible aim? Must have been laggy...
You gotta to think about it like this, Shooting zombies is easy because they don't shoot back and they walk slow, but when you are ambushed by a group of people that are trying to kill you its alot harder to concentrate especially when you are under fire from multiple directions. Ricks group doesn't have experience in that part.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Yeah that whole thing was totally lame.

I liked the mustache guy :(
2.They all seemed to lose their aim, making the fight pointless
3. They just
left walkers in there
and left.

But the worst part of the episode?

Andrea is still alive

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
You gotta to think about it like this, Shooting zombies is easy because they don't shoot back and they walk slow, but when you are ambushed by a group of people that are trying to kill you its alot harder to concentrate especially when you are under fire from multiple directions. Ricks group doesn't have experience in that part.
There's no way that many should have survived, I don't care if they all had down syndrome. Also, the Governors group sucked at aiming too, so yeah.

Reactions: ZAQ

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
There's no way that many should have survived, I don't care if they all had down syndrome. Also, the Governors group sucked at aiming too, so yeah.
Yea but now you are just nitpicking, you can say that about any action movie where the good guy never gets hit and the bad guys always do. You can't expect them to go out there and kill a significant part of each others group, they have a story to tell.

However the governor just standing out in the open smiling as bullets fly by him like is nothing is unforgivable. Don't blame the shooting blame the writing and the directing.

was anybody a little disappointed with the new episode too?
This second half of this season is really bad! I mean really! Rick is being a delusional dumbass, people are just acting stupid and the fire fights? Get that lame ass looking sh!t out of my face. It looks so fake and rediculous. It is like they are not even trying! I am going on a rant I am sorry just expessing my feelings for this bullsh!t they made us wait for! Over!