What's new

The Tyrant King Lives: KDZ Wins The Break Weekly #270

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
This week there was a total of 7 people to enter Injustice at the Break Weekly local this week.

Notable mentions:
Riyo makes his return to show who the true king of Atlantis is.

People Missing:
Forever Elite could not make it to the Break this week because it was past his bed time.
The fastest man alive also known as Zyphox was able to run his way to the Break this week.

Notable moments:
Grr once again used only joker for this entire tournament
Riyo showed that he is slowly relearning the game as he got close to defeating Arma
King Jamez Defeated Decay twice in the tournament

This week most of Injustice was Streamed. I will Post the Top 3 Matches as usual below but you can view the rest of the matches here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jaxelrod/videos

Top 3 Matches:

Winners Finals: Darth Arma vs Kdz

Losers Finals: King Jamez vs Darth Arma

Grand Finals: Kdz vs Darth Arma

From left to right: King Jamez, KDZ, Darth Arma

First Place: Emp|KDZ (Superman)(Wonder Woman)(Aquaman)
Second Place: Emp|RM| Darth Arma(Batman)(Dick Grayson)(Damien Wayne)
Third Place: King Jamez(Green Lantern)

Once again the Empire has both of its members in top 3 for this tournament

Theme Music:
Insert Possible Song here

Challonge Brackets:
http://8wayrun.challonge.com/thebreak270igau

Ultra Street Fighter 4:
For those of you who want to watch some Ultra SF then you are in luck because a good amount of the matches were streamed for Ultra this week. Below is the link to Jaxel's YouTube Channel were you will be able to view some of the SF Matches from this Week:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jaxelrod/videos

8 On the Break is Located:
Address: 340 North Ave, Dunellen, NJ 08812
Phone: (732) 752-8880
The Tournament is Hosted by KDZ Every Tuesday at around 8:30pm 9:00pm. The Tournament is also Streamed by Jaxel over at 8 Way Run. And the Brackets are made and called by Hacker. Please Make sure to support the stream by following, Subscribing, Turning off ad block, or subscribing to his YouTube channel. Tournament entry is $10 Dollars. With no venue fee. Thats right. NO VENUE FEE. Stop by and play with some of the best Injustice Players the Area has to Offer. Meet new people and level up. If you are in the area you should also check out the Break which holds many different games. And is home to the Break Steak Special.

Promotions
Shout Outs to Big E. Summer Jam is coming up. August 29-31. Summer Jam is going to be fucking huge. $500 Pot bonus to Injustice. $500 Pot bonus to Mortal Kombat 9. ALSO. Mortal Kombat 9 is Free to enter. Thats right Free to enter. So get hype to Summer Jam and make sure to prereg. PREREG CLOSES AUGUST 22nd More information can be found here:
http://testyourmight.com/threads/au...a-pa-mk9-free-entry.41526/page-4#post-1447232

@AK RM Blake

Last edited by a moderator:

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
won't be able to go to much break's anymore. school starts next week and i have a night class from 6:00pm to 8:45pm that day, freakin business law class, the only open slot available. this plus working full time means i won't have time for jack shit anymore lol

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
@DarthArma you're Batman is awesome! It's inspiring. It's also funny when you do b2 slide. And finally you post really of funny memes and gifs. Keep up the good work!

@DarthArma really liking the nightwing man.
Thanks man, so much fun to play when you're not getting interactabled to death. IDK how i won on watch tower
@DarthArma Love watching your batman dude, that setup in the corner (empty jump into b23 after the upwards grapple) was dirty!!! Everytime I watch your batman I feel like I learn something new.. Good stuff as usual!
Thats my favorite set up :D
@DarthArma you're Batman is awesome! It's inspiring. It's also funny when you do b2 slide. And finally you post really of funny memes and gifs. Keep up the good work!
b2 slide is the best...until they block it...then you jsut die!