What's new

[Aug 29, 2014] Big E Gaming: Summer Jam 8 (Summers over Party) (Philadelphia pa.,) - MK9 Free Entry!

BigE

Elder God
289 rooms sold so far.

SO IF YOU DONT GET A ROOM DONT BLAME ME.

Holiday Inn Stadium
900 Packer Ave
Philadelphia pa., 19148

Here is the Summer Jam 8 hotel discount link and 1-800 number don't wait to the last min to book your room.

They will sale out fast.

Call-in - 1800Holiday - Group Code: ERI

The following is the reservation link/online:

Summer Jam:
http://www.holidayinn.com/redirect?path=hd&brandCode=hi&localeCode=en&region

Remember they will not charge your card just to book your room.

BigE

Elder God
Don't say I didn't warn everyone. WE SOLD OUT THE GROUP BLOCK AT THE HOLIDAY INN.

THEY have rooms at above normal rate do to BIG concert in the parkway.

BigE

Elder God
Ok this is the ONLY thing I could workout with the hotel but it's something.

To get any additional reservations added you would have to stay (3) nights to get the group
rate @ $109.00. These reservation would need to be made by the hotel
only.

Please DONT wait to get this deal.

So call the person listed below.

Barbara D. Sivers
Director of Sales
Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium
900 Packer Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19148
215-218-1464-direct
215-271-0455-fax
215-755-9500-main number
www.hiphilly.com

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Is this still best 2/3? I feel like a lot more people would be for 3/5. Best 3/5, the superior player will win that most of the time. Best 2/3, people can get away with shenanigans in two games before the other person takes a second to think abt what they have to do to make that stop. That's my personal opinion and I'm for 3/5 rather than 2/3

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Hey @BigE I didn't know MK9 was happening when I pre-regged. Is it easier for the bracket makers early that I'm going to play? I signed up for everything there so far as ChatterBox.

Is this still best 2/3? I feel like a lot more people would be for 3/5. Best 3/5, the superior player will win that most of the time. Best 2/3, people can get away with shenanigans in two games before the other person takes a second to think abt what they have to do to make that stop. That's my personal opinion and I'm for 3/5 rather than 2/3
You play Grundy... You should pray for 2/3:DOGE