What's new

The TYM "What are you listening to?" Thread

peachyO

Noob
THIS is what happens when blues, rock, soul, gospel, and sleazy funk combine in a half blasphemous, half holy concoction...good God Tina almost makes me dig chicks...

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
How did I miss this thread! :confused:

At the moment listening to Mnemic - Mechanical Spin Phenomenon - DB'XX'D

That band fucking rules lol.

I've been stuck on this song lately however, I recently told myself there wasn't enough Stray From the Path in my life, so I've been fixing that problem haha.

KRYS9984

Noob
That band fucking rules lol.
I'm a BIG Fear Factory fan and Mnemic caught my attention back when "Mechanical Spin Phenomenon" was released.

Today, I'm in the mood for (hands down) my favorite artist DEVIN TOWNSEND.

He is a Canadian Artist who (over 15 years) has created some of the most incredible music I've ever had the pleasure of listening to. He was also the lead singer of Canadian Metal band Strapping Young Lad (SYL) and collaborated with Steve Vai on his early 90's release "Sex & Religion".

Devin Townsend - Ocean Machine (1997) - Regulator

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I'm a BIG Fear Factory fan and Mnemic caught my attention back when "Mechanical Spin Phenomenon" was released.

Today, I'm in the mood for (hands down) my favorite artist DEVIN TOWNSEND.

He is a Canadian Artist who (over 15 years) has created some of the most incredible music I've ever had the pleasure of listening to. He was also the lead singer of Canadian Metal band Strapping Young Lad (SYL) and collaborated with Steve Vai on his early 90's release "Sex & Religion".

Devin Townsend - Ocean Machine (1997) - Regulator

Oh I know all about Devin Townsend, super awesome and a great performer, I got to see them a couple years ago with Between the Buried and Me.

KRYS9984

Noob
Oh I know all about Devin Townsend, super awesome and a great performer, I got to see them a couple years ago with Between the Buried and Me.
I attended the show in Montreal, Quebec (same tour). Too bad his set was less than 30 minutes. :confused:

Here are a couple image of my Devin Townsend / Strapping Young Lad collection, can you tell I'm a big fan..........;)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
That chick looks like Kate Beckinsale a little ^

So others do like trance on here? Yay I'm not alone lol

The word masterpiece gets thrown around too much nowadays, but not when describing this man. The solo at the end... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh