What's new

The TYM "What are you listening to?" Thread

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
There's something about this song that I absolutely love. I've been listening to it on repeat like crazy. :)

Bobzilla

Noob
Some of the guys over on the Relape and smnnews forums pulled their money together for her to cover this song a couple of years ago.

And for comparison's sake:

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage

Ugh, I wish I could fucking afford MDF this year. We need to have a MDF meet up sometime here soon.

>Listens to Wu-Tang then Autopsy
>Gives no fucks!

Immolation
I lost my Immolation shirt, fucking sucks. Not that it was rare, but still, I want a new one. I fucking love Close to a World Below and Dawn of Possession; everything else of theirs I think is meh at best though to be totally honest.

My personal favorite of Immolation's.

Bobzilla

Noob
Ugh, I wish I could fucking afford MDF this year. We need to have a MDF meet up sometime here soon.
Would be awesome. Maybe next year.

I fucking love Close to a World Below and Dawn of Possession; everything else of theirs I think is meh at best though to be totally honest.
I don't get this. At all. I mean, the last three albums, sure. But Here In After and Failures For Gods? Is it the production or something, because the actual songs are some of the strongest in their discography. And Unholy Cult? That baffles me even more because it's very similar to Close to a World Below both sonically and musically.

How is this meh to you?

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Would be awesome. Maybe next year.

I don't get this. At all. I mean, the last three albums, sure. But Here In After and Failures For Gods? Is it the production or something, because the actual songs are some of the strongest in their discography. And Unholy Cult? That baffles me even more because it's very similar to Close to a World Below both sonically and musically.

How is this meh to you?
Honestly, it really is the production...I'm sure they're awesome live however.