What's new

The TYM "What are you listening to?" Thread

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"

DEM DRUMS

EDIT:

If you ever have 15 minutes to kill i'd highly suggest giving this a listen. the solo in the middle is guaranteed to make you shit yourself.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Meant to post this yesterday, but this album came out 20th years ago yesterday...

One of most important albums in my life....changed so much for me. anyways, good stuff.

aj1701

Noob
First hear them over the summer during my first summer job, working in a factory over HS break. Great band, so sad what happened..

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
No YT link, but if you haven't yet heard the song Gravitational Lensing by Solution .45 you should, Jus sayin'

-b_s- :headbang:

Such a great band... too bad Ben (the lead singer) is ill. He pretty much IS Breaking Benjamin. The guitarist and bassist (who were founding members) decided to remix a song without his consent. He fired them. The drummer left Breaking Benjamin to be the drummer for Black Stone Cherry, I believe. Ben is the only founding member left :(

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Hmm.. umm... took a break from metal for like a year. I smoked alot of weed last summer to non-metal music and it made me stop liking it. I've been mostly listening to electronic music, underground rap, and post-rock since then, but I've been listening to some of the metal songs I didn't delete (I deleted 8000 of them last summer) alot more recently. Like this:

I pretty much switch back and forth between this and like, Skrillex remixes. My apologies to the purists.

Oh how I love Modern Talking. My favorite band. Nothing wrong with singing about love...in high pitched voices lolz.

[video=youtube_share;BHDWxKMezOA]http://youtu.be/BHDWxKMezOA[/video]