What's new

The TYM "What are you listening to?" Thread

FUCK yeah!

contrary to popular belief, Pantera is my favorite band. EDIT: next to FFDP. whoops

... i mean... just in case someone was wondering..
C'mon..you know you love metallica. ;)
Five finger death punch has some amazing songs, and great vocal work. They are one of the bands I listen to when I'm in a "singing" mood.
My favorite FFDP:

One of my favorite song's to sing:
...Don't judge me.

Just got done working out, last song was:

I listen to various genre's from Classic to Melodic death Metal.

Have a great day everyone. :)
~Hound.

Error

DF2+R2
I'm glad I've already found like 5 bands here that I ended up liking, that's why I love these types of threads.

This song's been stuck in my head for the past couple of days, favorite Megadeth song and album.

Slayer singing about vampires

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Havent read the whole thread but scimmed trough the last pages but i dig it that lots of members like rock/metal instead of this brainless techno/house music.

leek

Noob
This song's been stuck in my head for the past couple of days, favorite Megadeth song and album.
HELL yeah man. Megadeth is the shit. My favorite song right here -
Personally, I like the studio more than the music video. I like the way the video plays out and everything, just the longer version is better IMO and the intro is nice. "Black tewth grriin" I saw them recently at mayhem fest.. was fucking awesome when they played this.
C'mon..you know you love metallica. ;)
Five finger death punch has some amazing songs, and great vocal work. They are one of the bands I listen to when I'm in a "singing" mood.
My favorite FFDP:

One of my favorite song's to sing:
...Don't judge me.
Hell yeah man, their bad company cover is fucking sweet. Gives me chills, I fucking love it. Only a few songs do that. LOL

and Genesis/phil collins aren't bad. That song is up there as one of the better of all time, methink.

As for me, I've been listening to this like all fucking day.

god I miss Dime.

Good mornin' everybody. It's 6 A.M. in Georgia and I can't go back to sleep resulting in:
Mixed with some Dio, and some classical.

Metallica0118:
I agree, kid's my age don't even know who phil collins is, but when you mention The Hangover they know all about that shit.
That's why I dislike teenagers...

I get chills from nearly every song I listen to that has amazing guitar work.

Yeah, was a sad loss. Nothing we can do but appreciate the time he was here and the things he did. :)
~Hound.