What's new

The TYM "What are you listening to?" Thread

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock
what music you listen to now?

X820 said:
Limewax is a hero! :)

One of my fav's..

that one def stayed in the record bag for quite awhile. i liked him when he broke into the scene...not much into his new stuff.

X820

Noob

Yeah, same here dude..

That's what happends a lot though, when new talents meet up with settled names.

They make music that sells :)

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock

X820 said:
Yeah, same here dude..

That's what happends a lot though, when new talents meet up with settled names.

They make music that sells :)
yeah i think tech itch and dylan tainted him! lol although i think tech itch was doing the mastering/mixdowns on all his tracks at the time which was def a good thing for him.

more classics...

I always loved dnb but then I started listening to dubstep and now dnb just doesn't have that "dirty enough" sound for me. It's like metal vs hard rock to me :) It's a bit repetitive for a lot of people though. My wife hates it with a passion but then again she listens to pop music :puke: so her opinion is null and void :laugh:

Here's a track that gets regular play from me

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock

Vassago187 said:
I always loved dnb but then I started listening to dubstep and now dnb just doesn't have that "dirty enough" sound for me. It's like metal vs hard rock to me :) It's a bit repetitive for a lot of people though. My wife hates it with a passion but then again she listens to pop music :puke: so her opinion is null and void :laugh:

Here's a track that gets regular play from me

Cool! I'll see Datsik this thurs in Miami alongside Skream, Excision, Plastician and 12th Planet! I definitely like the really grimey/dirty dubstep tunes! And that BASS!!!!!!

Kensidj said:
Cool! I'll see Datsik this thurs in Miami alongside Skream, Excision, Plastician and 12th Planet! I definitely like the really grimey/dirty dubstep tunes! And that BASS!!!!!!
very freakin cool! I'd love to see some live dubstep but alas New Mexico is not quite the destination for that stuff :( Let me know how the show is!

Vassago187 said:
Goblin, that Datsik track is fuckin narley! Gotta get it so I can jam it on my car stereo! I love dark dubstep. Good find!
this is a hell of a late reply but bare with me , if you like that stuff man check this out , these three are all a lil different too

http://www.youtube.com/v/r6ZLRKaHBHQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01
edIT is awesome he is also part of Glitch Mob
http://www.youtube.com/v/m02Y4aOLGU8&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01
a lil hard to understand the vocals just because they use so many effects on the voice but still love the band , this is some industrial, deep true industrial^
http://www.youtube.com/v/_co54UAMS1c&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01
and as for darkside of dubstep :)

just seen the vid you posted a few post up lol my bad.