What's new

The TYM "What are you listening to?" Thread

Tim Static

Adminerator
what music you listen to now?

Deftones are one of the best, that new Bizkit song blows donkey dick

and btw, i got a CD advance of the new Deftones a couple weeks ago and its amazing. :)

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder

Tim Static said:
Deftones are one of the best, that new Bizkit song blows donkey dick

and btw, i got a CD advance of the new Deftones a couple weeks ago and its amazing. :)
I fully agree, I'm so glad they aren't mainstream shit at all. And that "Rocket Skates" is supposedly already a free download. They probably have their whole CD available for listening on Myspace like Saturday Night Wrist was.

That LB song isn't great but I can't ignore the fact that they're back together. I used to listen to them quite a bit when I was younger.

Tim Static

Adminerator

Dreamcatcher said:
I fully agree, I'm so glad they aren't mainstream shit at all. And that "Rocket Skates" is supposedly already a free download. They probably have their whole CD available for listening on Myspace like Saturday Night Wrist was.

That LB song isn't great but I can't ignore the fact that they're back together. I used to listen to them quite a bit when I was younger.
Buy the album online or offline lmao

but LB is dead to me. Fred is a fucking tool, period.

But, i do have alot of good memories (pre-Nookie) Saw the LB open for Korn, Primus, Deftones SOOO many times....got to know them on first name basis. but things changed, and so did the music. Break Stuff was about the only post $3 bill song worth a shit.

^ haven't heard that song n years

started talkin shit wouldn't ya know i reach back like a pimp and I slap the hoe.......haha

just showing more love for rammstein , and there true sense of saying fuck it and doing what they want with there art

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder

This is one of the sickest songs I have ever heard. Sorry about the movie in the background but it's worth it unless you download it. It's also in The Stepfather.

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ

Dreamcatcher said:
This is one of the sickest songs I have ever heard. Sorry about the movie in the background but it's worth it unless you download it. It's also in The Stepfather.

That opening line threw me for a loop.