What's new

The TYM Ultra-Mega Hitbox Thread

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
do they sell hitboxes in their site? All I saw was arcade sticks. Am looking into buying a hit box, sticks aren't doing it for me.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
looks dope but i have no idea what a hitbox is i just thought it was a stick brand lol and does that thing have like 12 buttons?? r u fullschedule?

Juffalo

Noob
duude fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that first picture is terrifying... how can you play with that face staring you down ?

Attack on Titan is awesome though.

HP Hatecraft

I am the beginning, I am the end.
looks dope but i have no idea what a hitbox is i just thought it was a stick brand lol and does that thing have like 12 buttons?? r u fullschedule?
Instead of a joystick, it has four buttons for left, down, right, and up directions. The other right buttons are just face buttons. And I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean by am I full schedule?

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Instead of a joystick, it has four buttons for left, down, right, and up directions. The other right buttons are just face buttons. And I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean by am I full schedule?
ohhh okay got it, fulls schedule is marvel player who was bodying top players at final round but people were making a big deal/complaining because his stick had 2 extra buttons

HP Hatecraft

I am the beginning, I am the end.
ohhh okay got it, fulls schedule is marvel player who was bodying top players at final round but people were making a big deal/complaining because his stick had 2 extra buttons
Lmao, oh, the dude that had the macros set up for up+back and up+forward or something like that? Naw, man, I'm a no named random, haha.

Btw, Any mod care to change the thread title to "My Attack On Titan Hitbox" please?

-LD50-

In a relationship with Killer Frost
Is this at all possible, for either of these consoles? I am, coming from being a PC gamer, a religious hitbox user when it comes to Injustice and don't know if i will survive without it come MK X. If it comes down to it and there is still no Hitbox for next-gens, is it currently possible to just make a custom stickless arcade stick for either of the new consoles?

In other news, anyone know if theres any chance PS360+ will be working with either of the new consoles any time soon?

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
I emailed hotbox arcade early this year asking when we would expect a next gen compatable hitbox.
They responded with "later this year when we get approval"

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
A local modder in minneapolis gutted an xbox 1 controller and put it inside my stick. Now I play Ki on my Eight Arc Ivory. Not too hard I guess.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Anyone willing to work on my Hitbox? The USB B port just doesn't grip the cable, resulting in constant disconnects. Apparently it's a pretty common issue, and I've already had the Hitbox guys repair it once, but it took 6 months to get it back and then it started acting up again only a few months later.

Of course I'd pay for shipping, parts, and compensate you for your time. I'd also be interested in upgrading to ps4, if that's an option. My Hitbox is currently compatible with ps3, 360, and PC. I've got some games scheduled for the 8th, so I'd love to get it back by then, but I know that's kind of short notice. If you need anymore info, I'll be happy to provide it. Thanks!

nwo

Noob
Anyone willing to work on my Hitbox? The USB B port just doesn't grip the cable, resulting in constant disconnects. Apparently it's a pretty common issue, and I've already had the Hitbox guys repair it once, but it took 6 months to get it back and then it started acting up again only a few months later.

Of course I'd pay for shipping, parts, and compensate you for your time. I'd also be interested in upgrading to ps4, if that's an option. My Hitbox is currently compatible with ps3, 360, and PC. I've got some games scheduled for the 8th, so I'd love to get it back by then, but I know that's kind of short notice. If you need anymore info, I'll be happy to provide it. Thanks!
Are you talking about a neutrik USB feedthrough?