What's new

The Tom Brady Love Thread

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
@Tom Brady put me out after making it out of our pools in Top 32 in some VERY close matches. In the first match his converter bit the dust, and I decided not to take the win. There are not many people I would chose to not take the win against if this happened, but Tom is a stand up guy and if I was going to come out of that match, it was going to be because I beat him, NOT because of a converter issue he had no control over. Anyway, I have known Tom since MK vs DC and agree with the original post. Tom is the man.

coolwhip

Noob
I didn't mind the pop off (in fact it was awesome), with the exception of Sonic Fox not getting a chance to get a few words after his big win. However, coming to TYM and declaring that he'll be taking time off from podcasts/posting/etc... is tiresome. Like, do we really need to go through this every month?

Juffalo

Noob
I didn't mind the pop off (in fact it was awesome), with the exception of Sonic Fox not getting a chance to get a few words after his big win. However, coming to TYM and declaring that he'll be taking time off from podcasts/posting/etc... is tiresome. Like, do we really need to go through this every month?
We should have just have a standing announcement regarding pig's upcoming retirement and Tom's self imposed embargo from communicating with TYM :DOGE

Much love Tom, I'm always cheering for you.

Art

Grave_Intent
I think the reason people troll poor Tom is the love to see him cry.. But, we <3 Tom anyway!