What's new

General/Other - Tanya The Tanya Must Die Campaign - Join us! :D

I DO NOT BELIEVE IT.

ALL MY WORDS HAVE LEFT ME.

MY GREATEST ENEMY HAS RETURNED TO DESTROY ME ONCE AND FOR ALL.

...Okay, allow me to explain.

I hate Tanya. I hate Tanya a whole fucking lot. I mean, WOW, does my deep-seeded hatred boil over for that woman.
She and I had a Mexican standoff the first time I ever played MK: Deception; she was, IIRC, the last mandatory fight in Edenia before you leave for the final showdown. And it took me forever. And ever. And ever. And by the time I finally succeeded and moved on, a fury had been sown into my soul that I would carry until the end of time. And it wasn't her fighting style or gimmickry or anything of the like...I respect her Kung Fu, I just focus all my hatred on the person.

And now she's back.
And she must be destroyed.

So I am officially marking this character for death, and sentencing any players who support her cause or represent this yellow scourge of a creature to a slow, painful, horrific demise, at every possible opportunity, from the moment my MKX campaign begins, until either I, or every Tanya player in existence, wind up somehow destroyed.

One, two, three, four,
I declare eternal war.
Forever.

I'm fucking coming for you, Tanya.
There will be no escape for you this time.

#TanyaMustDie
#BoxVSTanya
#TheHypeIsReal
what if you ever made it to evo Grand finals and lost to a tanya? would that Video game Trauma take over your real life?

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
WTF is this? :>

I'm probably the biggest prude on earth but I would let Mark Wahlberg shit on my face.

and this Tanya hate needs to stop. According to Stacey Dash, she is a girl named Tanya who does a lot of fighting. She is also the ambassador to new realms and has a boomerang and a fireball and a torpedo kick. She may be the one who brings Predator and Jason into the MK universe being the ambassador and all. so the hate needs to stop.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I'm probably the biggest prude on earth but I would let Mark Wahlberg shit on my face.

and this Tanya hate needs to stop. According to Stacey Dash, she is a girl named Tanya who does a lot of fighting. She is also the ambassador to new realms and has a boomerang and a fireball and a torpedo kick. She may be the one who brings Predator and Jason into the MK universe being the ambassador and all. so the hate needs to stop.

One: I also greatly enjoy the cinematic works of Mark Wahlberg. Funky Bunch, all day.

Two: You misunderstand. I hate because she and I are destined by our personal vendetta to be locked in battle for all eternity. Beyond that, I'm fucking THRILLED that she made the cut. Are you kidding me, Jesus? Tanya's literally, by all stretches of the imagination, THE baddest MK bitch alive next to maybe Mileena. She's exciting, she's unique, she's Drill Kick, she's got those nifty dagger things, she is fucking Drill Kick...just because I want to destroy her doesn't mean I'm not happy to see her :D. Now my kombat has even greater purpose.

what if you ever made it to evo Grand finals and lost to a tanya? would that Video game Trauma take over your real life?
If we're talking EVO or MLG or something to that huge Grand Finals effect? No. Quite the opposite, I would want to live or die by how I stood up to her. I would rather lose to my most despised but respected enemy than anyone else.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Your hatred of Tanya rivals that of mine for Liu Kang. The mark of disapproval for him is grumpycat, Therefore, I grant you the mark of disapproval for anything Tanya.

Behold, grumpy dog!

This is like the equivalent of being endorsed to run for MK President. I humbly accept your dog of approval, mighty Phil <3.

This is going to go down as the greatest rivalry in the history of MKX. Mark my words. Our descendants will one day tell tales of when the irresitable pretty force met the immoveable Boxy object, and life in Kombat changed forever.

Also: am I the only one who likes her redesign? I mean, I still hate her down to her soul and all, but I would totally buy that woman a double Jack and Coke if I didn't. Mmmm.

SLy

Noob
Your hatred of Tanya rivals that of mine for Liu Kang. The mark of disapproval for him is grumpycat, Therefore, I grant you the mark of disapproval for anything Tanya.

Behold, grumpy dog!

Please make that Dog face and Emote!

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I don't usually actually laugh out loud, but this post got a solid "ha!" out of me. *Golf clap*. Carl Weathers has got your back. Let's fuck that bitch up!
NEVER IN MY LIFE..did I expect to see someone say, "Carl fucking Weathers has got your back" in regards to a damn MK game LMAO. I died.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
NEVER IN MY LIFE..did I expect to see someone say, "Carl fucking Weathers has got your back" in regards to a damn MK game LMAO. I died.
Right? That's like the equivalent of walking into a swordfight to the death, and having Uma fucking Thurman walk up behind you in the Vol. 1 yellow motorcycle suit. But she doesn't say a word; she only gives you the slightest of nods.
I'll take it. I will take that nod if it brings me closer to defeating my enemy.

The "Tanya Must Die" Campaign.
TMDC for short. That's the name.

I smell a clan and some logos coming on.

By the time our mission is in full swing, it won't just be about destroying the dandelion princess of lies; it'll be about the gravitational pull and infinite strength that comes about when a bunch of delusional fighting gamers unite out of mutual delusion.

THE TMDC LIVES INSIDE OF US ALL

JOIN ME

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
THE BATTLE LINES HAVE BEEN DRAWN.

MARCH BESIDE ME IN KONQUEST

MKX WILL SEE OUR EMPIRE RISE

ALSO
SCREW YOU TANYA
NO ONE CAN TELL WHAT RACE YOU ARE ANYMORE AND YOU LOOK TOO SHORT TO RIDE MOST MAJOR AMUSEMENT PARK RIDES

I'M GONNA PUNCH YOUR VAG OUT OF YOUR THROAT AND IMMEDIATELY GO RIDE A ROLLER COASTER JUST TO SPITE YOU

...that is all. For now.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I must admit I don't know a damn thing about Tanya, tbh. Never played MK4 really. What are her signature special moves?

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I must admit I don't know a damn thing about Tanya, tbh. Never played MK4 really. What are her signature special moves?
A Cammy Drill Kick, for starters. The rest I'm kind of rusty on, it's been years since I sparred with that demoness, but that fucking Drill Kick will give you nightmares...