What's new

General/Other - Tanya The Tanya Must Die Campaign - Join us! :D

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I DO NOT BELIEVE IT.

ALL MY WORDS HAVE LEFT ME.

MY GREATEST ENEMY HAS RETURNED TO DESTROY ME ONCE AND FOR ALL.

...Okay, allow me to explain.

I hate Tanya. I hate Tanya a whole fucking lot. I mean, WOW, does my deep-seeded hatred boil over for that woman.
She and I had a Mexican standoff the first time I ever played MK: Deception; she was, IIRC, the last mandatory fight in Edenia before you leave for the final showdown. And it took me forever. And ever. And ever. And by the time I finally succeeded and moved on, a fury had been sown into my soul that I would carry until the end of time. And it wasn't her fighting style or gimmickry or anything of the like...I respect her Kung Fu, I just focus all my hatred on the person.

And now she's back.
And she must be destroyed.

So I am officially marking this character for death, and sentencing any players who support her cause or represent this yellow scourge of a creature to a slow, painful, horrific demise, at every possible opportunity, from the moment my MKX campaign begins, until either I, or every Tanya player in existence, wind up somehow destroyed.

One, two, three, four,
I declare eternal war.
Forever.

I'm fucking coming for you, Tanya.
There will be no escape for you this time.

#TanyaMustDie
#BoxVSTanya
#TheHypeIsReal

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I DO NOT BELIEVE IT.

ALL MY WORDS HAVE LEFT ME.

MY GREATEST ENEMY HAS RETURNED TO DESTROY ME ONCE AND FOR ALL.

...Okay, allow me to explain.

I hate Tanya. I hate Tanya a whole fucking lot. I mean, WOW, does my deep-seeded hatred boil over for that woman.
She and I had a Mexican standoff the first time I ever played MK: Deception; she was, IIRC, the last mandatory fight in Edenia before you leave for the final showdown. And it took me forever. And ever. And ever. And by the time I finally succeeded and moved on, a fury had been sown into my soul that I would carry until the end of time. And it wasn't her fighting style or gimmickry or anything of the like...I respect her Kung Fu, I just focus all my hatred on the person.

And now she's back.
And she must be destroyed.

So I am officially marking this character for death, and sentencing any players who support her cause or represent this yellow scourge of a creature to a slow, painful, horrific demise, at every possible opportunity, from the moment my MKX campaign begins, until either I, or every Tanya player in existence, wind up somehow destroyed.

One, two, three, four,
I declare eternal war.
Forever.

I'm fucking coming for you, Tanya.
There will be no escape for you this time.

#TanyaMustDie
#BoxVSTanya
#TheHypeIsReal

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
To bad she is dlc... Gonna be OP n body yo ass...

That fight in MKD want even hard though... This is an odd story...

I'll meet you in the field of battle, Box. In eternal servitude of my Mk4 masters, I will vanquish you. Mk4 was my first mk game by the way. My nostalgia is pretty backwards lol.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Oh yeah. Yeah, this is going down.

I'm going to be the New Jack of MKX.
I might never win a belt or headline a show or throw a suplex, but goddammit the world will remember and love me for being the one bold, nay, BOXY enough to declare war where it needs declaring. Pizza cutter and trash can full of weapons and all.

HISTORY WILL SHINE UPON MY CRUSADE \m/

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
DO YOU SEE WHAT AWAITS YOU, VILE JEZEBEL OF GOLDENROD?

DO YOU SEE THE MONSTER YOU HAVE CREATED?

WE WILL RISE FROM THE RAINS OF THE PAST AND DEVOUR YOU WITH VENGEANCE.

WAR IS UPON YOU.

(I didn't think my cause would become a popular one. This is fantastic. Need to think of a good name for this crusade.)

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
This is so wonderfully ridiculous.
I love you guys.
We're gonna fuck this hoe up.

I have to keep my feelers in the Cage/Mileena camps as the game evolves so I already have the MU picked apart by the time June 30'th comes.
In the meantime, all of my spare time and delusional behavior will be focused towards our lifelong battle to torment this ticking tan timebomb.

Maybe I'll start a media campaign.

This game needs to drop.
I must see/get to know the enemy.