What's new

The Streak is Dead! AK|EMPR Saltface wins Injustice and Trepound wins Killer Instinct at Scraps #18!

Shout outs to The Guys at Emotions for allowing you guys to use that play it was a pretty sick venue. Now the fun part :) last night was a blast showing up got to see everyone and honestly its really not a bad drive 3:30 mins there same back i mean we left like 11 am and got home just before 3 with a quick stop at the mall for a pillow (wife lol) . But thanks to @AK coolcmcgee @AK Pig Of The Hut @AK L0rdoftheFLY @AK SaltFace @AK Trepound380 @AK XEN0M0RPH (went to ihop with us and hung out later for games i hope work didn't kill you to much bro ) even got @Chosen1 to show up and hang out for a bit. ....A huge special thanks to @AK Reno_Racks and @AK/RM GamerBlake you guys are awesome we hope to come back mid June for another scraps pre CEO

E

Eldriken

I am a west coast DD and i would NEVER tell you this character is bad. The one your referring to unfortunately has to play against superman all the time.
Saying the character's bad due to playing against a character that has an ability that breaks his own ability doesn't make him bad. If that were the case, Doomsday's an ass character because he can't do shit against Killer Frost like he does to the majority of the cast. >_>

Not saying you're claiming this, 'cause you're obviously not. Just putting that out there. =P

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
Saying the character's bad due to playing against a character that has an ability that breaks his own ability doesn't make him bad. If that were the case, Doomsday's an ass character because he can't do shit against Killer Frost like he does to the majority of the cast. >_>

Not saying you're claiming this, 'cause you're obviously not. Just putting that out there. =P

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
Impossible. I was told Doomsday is a shitty character that can't win anything.
What's sad is I totally gave Saltface props for this and everything. The fact that you shit talk so much is so obnoxious. Like you're not even good at anything. When he wins a major, or you don't go 0-2 at a tournament. Please blow me up.

I shouldn't have read this thread. So many obnoxious immature people that are way older than me. Makes me sad man. My local has some of the best players in the entire country. If any of you can actually beat the top 4 at my local please blow me up then. Thanks.

I really wish I could go like a week without seeing something about this fucking character I've been trying to distance myself from. Don't even consider me a Doomsday player anymore please. Don't tag me in your shit. Don't talk about me when he wins a local. I don't care.

Last edited: