What's new

The Stick Thread

d3v

SRK
Finally customized my SFIV TE after almost 4 years.

Sent from a ditch using NachophiliaTalk. Yes, the sauce is hot when I stick it in.

nwo

Noob
What is the best XBox controller for fighting games? Is the MadCatz Pro Circuit Controller worth it?
It's funny you ask that question here...in the stick thread.

If you switched to stick, within 3 to 6 months you'd blow past the skill level you were at on pad. Assuming you were dedicated.

knight x1868

Blue Lantern Corps
It's funny you ask that question here...in the stick thread.

If you switched to stick, within 3 to 6 months you'd blow past the skill level you were at on pad. Assuming you were dedicated.
That's what I am thinking too.
I want to buy a stick buy I don't want to put out too much money because I don't have all that much... BUT! I do have two brand new XBox controllers (in box) that I am going to try to sell to put towards a stick.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
-Deadman-

I NEED ART!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madcatz TE-S. It uses the full size template ( the one with sharp corners w/o the bezel.) Think you can help a brother out?

Also, does anyone know who can do dual modding for a decent price and relatively quick turnaround?

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
-Deadman-

I NEED ART!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madcatz TE-S. It uses the full size template ( the one with sharp corners w/o the bezel.) Think you can help a brother out?

Also, does anyone know who can do dual modding for a decent price and relatively quick turnaround?
We'll talk art soon

As far as dual modding... if duckie's not swamped he does good work. The quick turnaround is the issue.
You do realize if you get this stick done, you'll have to get a new one come ps4/xb1
Kinda doing this last minute

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
We'll talk art soon

As far as dual modding... if duckie's not swamped he does good work. The quick turnaround is the issue.
You do realize if you get this stick done, you'll have to get a new one come ps4/xb1
Kinda doing this last minute
I collect, don't judge me :p

d3v

SRK
What's wrong with buying more and more sticks. A friend of mine has an entire garage worth of them and always buys 2 of the latest ones to hit the market.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Here's a updated version of my injustice stick, looking for a new plexi bc I cracked mine a little but put the sawna silent buttons on it. Left the last 2 leds so it still shines when I put them on

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
What's wrong with buying more and more sticks. A friend of mine has an entire garage worth of them and always buys 2 of the latest ones to hit the market.
Is he a collector? Must have a nice job to afford all of that, damn

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Here's a updated version of my injustice stick, looking for a new plexi bc I cracked mine a little but put the sawna silent buttons on it. Left the last 2 leds so it still shines when I put them on

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
I like it. Do you still have the stock stick in it?