What's new

The Sisterhood: Girl Power Pledge

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Zatanna would be very disappointed.
YOU DONT KNOW WHAT SHE LIKES. SHE WOULDNT WANT ME TO GIVE UP THINGS I LIKE FOR HER SAKE. SHES GROWN AND HAS HER OWN THINGS TO DO LIKE BE COOL AND AND AND SHE LEGIT EXISTS (look up Paul Dini's wife ehuehuehue)

Also mr. 16bit who so far is best MKX female d'vorah or cassie or blanche

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I'm the sole survivor and representative of the female characters on a continent full of oppressive males, my only job is to enforce submission and respect, i'm currently targeted as the strongest female character of whole african continent, i plan to continue my work and show the power of the sisterhood, not only in africa, but soon to join my sisters overseas and build a reign of terror when the MKX season starts. Allow me to join the sisterhood.

Call me, Thy Kraken

For the Sisterhood.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Maybe I'll be a sister in mkx. In the games I've half ass picked up I use juri, Sadira, and tira.

D'vorah looks cool but I wanna see more of the cast

Maybe in MKX but you have a lot of work to do. You have spent a year playing Joker, who treats his girl like shit.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I'm the sole survivor and representative of the female characters on a continent full of oppressive males, my only job is to enforce submission and respect, i'm currently targeted as the strongest female character of whole african continent, i plan to continue my work and show the power of the sisterhood, not only in africa, but soon to join my sisters overseas and build a reign of terror when the MKX season starts. Allow me to join the sisterhood.

Call me, Thy Kraken

For the Sisterhood.

I have noticed that in foreign countries it seems the girl characters are unrepresented in the footage I've seen. It's deeply disturbing. Also I appreciate a fellow female ninja. I welcome you to our side.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Considering I main BG, KF and Zatanna in Injustice, Rosalina and Zelda in Smash 4 and I'll probably pick a female character in MKX, I think it's safe to say I exclusively use female characters.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I support the cause, but considering only one of my two favorite MK/Injustice characters are female, i am not eligible. :-(