What's new

General/Other - Leatherface The Saw Is Family - The Leatherface PRE-RELEASE Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Thinking about putting together a thread that has a list of all future Leatherface mains/secondarys. Just might do it, even though we have not seen any gameplay the saw is and always will be the family.

I can imagine a Fatality like the reveal video...... Fatality starts, he is no where to be seen, the opponent looks round, a loud chainsaw sound kicks in, the opponent panics, goes to run away and Leatherface comes running out of the darkness waving his chainsaw around...... Drilling it through the opponents stomach, lifting the chainsaw through their body out of their head!!

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Thinking about putting together a thread that has a list of all future Leatherface mains/secondarys. Just might do it, even though we have not seen any gameplay the saw is and always will be the family.
You can add me to that list, when he releases he will be my main. I plan on maining him and Triborg Smoke once they are released.

Leatherface definitive variations:

Variation 1, "Inbred": As mentioned above, gains the ability to summon family members in order to frame trap the opponent.

Variation 2, "Redneck": Drinks a Blue Ribbon and gains a health boost and armor, but self stunned after 10 seconds, a Jason ripoff.

Variation 3, "Retard": Can't use the chainsaw but gains weapon- throwing special attacks with startup frames lower than his IQ, guaranteed.

Last edited:
Leatherface definitive variations:

Variation 1, "Inbred": Gains the ability to summon family members to attack, this effectively frame traps the opponent.

Variation 2, "Redneck": Drinks a Blue Ribbon and gains a health boost and armor, but self stunned after 10 seconds, a Jason ripoff.

Variation 3, "Retard": Can't use the chainsaw but gains weapon- throwing special attacks with startup frames lower than his IQ, guaranteed.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
I don't think NRS would go through all the trouble of spending money to get Leatherface, and then just having him be a fatality for Shang Tsung. Leatherface is here to stay, and we just have to accept that. All we can do is hope for two Extra DLC characters(Like Injustice did), and that one of them is Shang Tsung. Besides, after sleeping and thinking on it, Leatherface could be pretty bad ass. That chainsaw could possibly have insane chip damage, multiple hits, and armor breaking, as well as decent reach. He'd probably saw right through Goro's Punch Walk armor like nothing.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016

Massacre -
chainsaw variation of course
mid range chainsaws mixed in with chainsaw type command grabs - like how he lifted ermac in trailer. think ronin takeda lightsaber range mixed with pred lunges, and maybe a move where he creates sparks on the ground with the chainsaw blade - has short range like shatter yet can trade with projectiles = ex version leaves sparks on the ground like caltrops

Meat Butcher - chain hook variation
few damage over time moves like Erron black sword and mileena sai stab - kitchen knife/ meat cleaver \projectile- also hook command throws/traps - think a hunter pred hook trap that drop overhead from the sky and lifts up into suspended animation and scorpion spear/hook that travels from across the ground to grab & trip opponent. regular causes hard knock down- ex causes launch - similar i guess to Lashers whip trip. but goes full screen.

Wild boy/Good boy- just a brute raw force -
think Goro or F/T mixed with kano command choke grabs, head twisting neckbreaker, and body tosses. maybe even a buff mechanics that you can stack 3 times similar to sungod. lets say a buff that give more damage potential but slows him down or speed buffs at the cost of damage.
butttt,
the buffs dont wear off... you have to debuff them by doing the opposite buff one by one or by doing ex buff to go back to neutral buff state instantly at the cost of a bar.. example - say you speed buff twice but loose the first round - if you want to go back to regular to have normal damage in the secnd round- youd either need to do the damage buff twice or use ex damge buff. doing ex buff at neutral buff state boosts you to level 3 stack

xray
grabs you buy the head and lunges you onto the chainsaw through stomach , pulls out chainsaw then tosses you in the air to have you land on the chainsaw through the back- acts like a confused kid trying to shake you of the chain saw.. lol

fatals - hook suspend and cut in half like the move
face removal fatality

brutals-
chainsaw - head twisting neckbreaker - hook pulls out intestines

this is some random stuff i came up with on the drive home - if leatherface had any of these id actually wouldnt mind playing him..

Last edited:

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
you know what - i wouldn't be surprised if in one of his variation he throws a slab of meat . lol

Karnage

Ancestors give me Strength!!
So many possibilities with leatherface I just hope they put effort in with variations. I 100% see chainsaw and a butcher variation for sure. I'm holding out for the inbred zoning variation for his third, I can dream.

Butcher brutal has to pay homage to the orignal film. Mallet to the face with them flailing around like a fish...

Wouldn't be surprised if the way he kills ermac in the trailer would be close to his chainsaw brutal.

This is the best idea though! His win screen should be him sitting at the table with his inbred family.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
victory pose -

he should just close in on is opponents body the the screen fades to black. and Then you hear cutting noises and screams .. -

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Made a thread that I hope will keep up to date with a list of all the LF players out there, Go post your PSN, GT, or Steam on there and I will add you if you like :)

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
watched all the films to try get hype...

leatherface day 1 new main! gonna be sick i am excited. chainsaw dance for win pose

Pretty sure people who rep Leatherface are the very definition of maniacs themselves. Just watched this movie for the first time lol. It was pretty disturbing still.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Pretty sure people who rep Leatherface are the very definition of maniacs themselves. Just watched this movie for the first time lol. It was pretty disturbing still.
You watched the original one right? The remake isn't bad but the Leatherface in the original is so much more intriguing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.