What's new

The REO Assassination Militia Squad

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Since i actually have to make a true application here goes.
Why-Because im already better than PL so REO is next
With-someone that isnt rain (Evil laugh)
Dedication-Like i have anything else to do
Why out me on-Im from atlanta as well so we can push each other to dethrone him.

Relaxedstate can vouch for how good i play against kabal even with a character like rain. We played at raleigh and it was insanely good games. Imagine how well i will do with someone so much more well equipped.
Application Pending:

Use lao and defeat the evil K7

then FT3-5 with one of these on xbl

doctrine dark
unarmingsummer
or baby salivial 3x

jamessmk

I am your god
Remember all OBS members though, if you were passed up it is because they view you as not worthy, every OBS member is light years from these so called hunters. If not in MK skill, it is in class. Have a nice day

Pig Of The Hut

Remember all OBS members though, if you were passed up it is because they view you as not worthy, every OBS member is light years from these so called hunters. If not in MK skill, it is in class. Have a nice day
WTF you talking about ? This WCW comic book style, not ego style. its all shit/fun and giggles

But at the same time Goals are necessary no matter who u r

The Ghost of KT Smith

Passed Away ECT 2012
Please put me under "denied applications" for the reaons of....

1. The match up is terrible and I would get bodied
2. Reo was a good friend of mine
3. I'm a ghost and cannot play or compete in video games anymore
4. My xbox is broken

Pig Of The Hut

So pig lets put a little spice to this, any OBS member defeats one of your hunters, they are then not allowed to attempt at Reo, kind of like freeze tag as a kid, yet when frozen your out ?
I dig this but ill call u soon to flesh out details

running sound for an event at work

jamessmk

I am your god
Please put me under "denied applications" for the reaons of....

1. The match up is terrible and I would get bodied
2. Reo was a good friend of mine
3. I'm a ghost and cannot play or compete in video games anymore
4. My xbox is broken
Well we here at OBS do not deny players based of skill, race, creed, religion, or any other reason beyond bad attitude. We would welcome you help rally around other OBS members in fighting off these people jealous for power

Pig Of The Hut

Well we here at OBS do not deny players based of skill, race, creed, religion, or any other reason beyond bad attitude. We would welcome you help rally around other OBS members in fighting off these people jealous for power
Neither do we but we do prohibit Burn Victims who are Men w Asthma that Run around wielding Hook Swords

Application:
Tell me in this thread WHY you think you will defeat Reo:
Because Kabal couldn't kill Reptile in story mode.

Tell me what character you plan to use to defeat the evil Reo:
The great lizard known as Reptile.

Tell me your dedication to this task and how many hours you will put forth to get the job DONE
With my hyperbolic time chamber, I managed to reverse the effects of it, so I will have years of experience gathered in a mere day.

Why Should I put you on this Elite Hunting Squad?
Because America.

OriginalRazer

Kombat Konnoisseur
Pig Of The Hut

Don't take it personally. I like you and what you do but I dissagree with this thats all.
Btw there was an angry smiley at the end........ furthur ensuring the post isn't meant to be taken personally.

coolwhip You obviously don't know me and havn't heard me or 1man3letters 's kommentating.
Plenty of humour here dude. Plenty.

But this is still bull :)

Still love ye Pig lol

jamessmk Cheers James. OBS!

All the best,
OBS

Pig Of The Hut

Pig Of The Hut

Don't take it personally. I like you and what you do but I dissagree with this thats all.
Btw there was an angry smiley at the end........ furthur ensuring the post isn't meant to be taken personally.

coolwhip You obviously don't know me and havn't heard me or 1man3letters 's kommentating.
Plenty of humour here dude. Plenty.

But this is still bull :)

Still love ye Pig lol

jamessmk Cheers James. OBS!

All the best,
OBS
This purely meant as respect towards reo's accomplishments

Pig Of The Hut

1. I'm the only person in the world to consistently take sets off of Reo with a low/lower mid tier character.
2. Quan Chi
3. None and 0
4. Anything before top 8 is where I shine. Although I'm completely capable of making top 8 (If I'm not top 8, I'm 9th), all of the hype revolves around the matches in top 16/32, which is where I plan to take him out
Application Accepted

Reasoning: Woolay and you have in the past taken series off this enemy. Welcome