What's new

The Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Discussion Thread

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
NOOOOO!!!!!!!!! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE MALE????? SHINY VESPIQUEN IS FUCKING SICK AND IT WOULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT!!!!!

I have never cared about using shinies enough to ask someone to hack them for me but I'm THIS close to asking one of you AR having mother's to change this thing's gender to female cuz this is bull lol

Last edited:
Also, would someone mind hatching 4 eggs for me right now and trading them back to me? Making some vgc pokes and I need a different OT to make them shiny lol. I can compensate you

ShadowBeatz

I'm on right now if you want me to do it real quick. Do I have you added? If not my FC is 3368-2283-7330
Thank you sir. Getting on now and while you're doing that I can hatch those eggs for you. My code's 3926-6343-4094.

I should also say that I'm going to be on my Y version since I have the Hatching O-Powers and shit all unlocked and that's where I do all my breeding. I don't think it should be an issue but just in case

Thank you sir. Getting on now and while you're doing that I can hatch those eggs for you. My code's 3926-6343-4094.

I should also say that I'm going to be on my Y version since I have the Hatching O-Powers and shit all unlocked and that's where I do all my breeding. I don't think it should be an issue but just in case
Adding you now and I'm on Y too anyway. Much more convenient for breeding

ShadowBeatz

You know, Vespiquen actually has some pretty respectable stats for an NU pokemon. Sure it's got a pretty bad typing for Rocks and it's pretty slow, but 102 Def and SpD is pretty bulky. Put max HP and Atk/SpA EVs on her and I think she can be a formidable tank.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Welp Greninja is being suspected. I need to get through this ladder so I can vote to keep it man. I don't feel he needs a ban.