What's new

The Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Discussion Thread

After a couple months of not playing I decided to give ORAS a try and even though I have only played on showdown so far, this game has been pretty enjoyable with all the new sets. Maybe because my team got buffed hard as Slurpuff is now even more of a mosnter and with the addition of mega lopunny on my team, my gimmicky team is actually pretty viable.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Damn powersaves is on point supeer hard for ORAS. Got an Eon Ticket, I don't even have to EV train anymore, but probably still will lol.
Umm... yeah hi. Would I be able to send you a pokemon and have you edit it's nature for me? Is that possible?

I have a Cacturne that I have fully trained and everything but I JUST realized it's Timid. It's supposed to be Jolly. I bred this thing months ago and I just realized that I mixed them up lmao

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I just looked into what powersaves is. I thought Action Replay went extinct during the days of the original DS lol (I used an M3 card with cheat codes pre-loaded), surprised Nintendo haven't tried to block it with a system update.

So I think the only thing that really upset me about ORAS is that there is no mega Hydreigon, aside from that this one is even better than the last...and xy was dope!
Agreed, but LBSH, having no Battle Frontier in ORAS is also horseshit. What makes it worse is that Game Freak openly acknowledges it at the Battle Resort #BibleThump

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Umm... yeah hi. Would I be able to send you a pokemon and have you edit it's nature for me? Is that possible?

I have a Cacturne that I have fully trained and everything but I JUST realized it's Timid. It's supposed to be Jolly. I bred this thing months ago and I just realized that I mixed them up lmao
Yeah that's np. Only takes a minute.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I just looked into what powersaves is. I thought Action Replay went extinct during the days of the original DS lol (I used an M3 card with cheat codes pre-loaded), surprised Nintendo haven't tried to block it with a system update.

Agreed, but LBSH, having no Battle Frontier in ORAS is also horseshit. What makes it worse is that Game Freak openly acknowledges it at the Battle Resort #BibleThump
Yeah no fromtier was pretty disappointing for sure. I homestly don't get mixed up in that stuff too often unless I have to though. Still though, would've been nice.