What's new

The Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Discussion Thread

Enigma

Noob
I really need to fix mine. I lost WAAAAAY too many points these past few days because I just can't figure out what's wrong.
It happens ;(
I need to work on my team as well..It's hard to put together a team that works against most balanced team but is also able to deal with stall team.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Wait... I just realized something.... I can catch Contrary Spindas in this game and Superpower is a tutor move....

YES!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Got ittttt. Who wants one? :D

EDIT 2: DAMN IT! He can't learn Superpower from the tutors.... why does Game Freak not want me to be happy?

Last edited:

ShadowBeatz

What's with my friends list not showing up (Omega Ruby)? Is this a glitch or something?
It doesn't transfer over from XY. You and a friend both need to be online and connected to the internet at the same time in order to show up on each others' FL's in ORAS

ShadowBeatz

Man... I've been trying to come up with a really cool set for Spinda but he gets NO moves that compliment his not-great-but-pretty-good abilites. He's got nothing like Superpower (outside of the Dream World) or Leaf Storm that would work with Contrary and he doesn't have anything like Thrash or Petal Dance that work well with Own Tempo. This makes me sad, but I will press on!

EDIT: Oooo nevermind. He does get thrash. Hmmmm.....

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
What do you mean?

And do you still need that trade evo?
Not my favorite generation...notably a lack of fire types except for the obvious ones (Blaziken/Camerupt).

...and probably not. i might start my game over from the start to try and get that spark back. It feels rewarding to have Latios join you for free though, that's one thing I like about it.

ShadowBeatz

Not my favorite generation...notably a lack of fire types except for the obvious ones (Blaziken/Camerupt).

...and probably not. i might start my game over from the start to try and get that spark back. It feels rewarding to have Latios join you for free though, that's one thing I like about it.
I can understand that. I'm only into this game because of Move Tutors and some of the new megas. Didn't really care for the Gen 3 pokemon or the story. Gen 2 ftw :D