What's new

General/Other - Cassie Cage The one thing Cassie Needs

Arzumis

Noob
DLC skins.
Cmon NRS, cassie is the hero of the story(spoiler alert) she defeats shinnok and to me she is the new face of Mortal Kombat and im sure we will be seeing her again in future MK games.

What im getting at is she is really important but she only has her regular skin which is really awesome and then her endurance costume which is cool in itself but for some ungodly reason has a Donald Trump comb over WTF. While other characters who have little to no impact to the story like Lao, Sonya, etc have several.

NRS need to give the new characters some love with skins.

Discuss.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
I agree one hundred percent. The only game that directly shows favoritism towards characters with customizations and no fucks given. How on earth some characters have up to ten skins and some with over five keep getting more skins while the newcomers and DLC character have only one or two is just straight up insulting.

cashthesehands

monster masher
DLC skins.
Cmon NRS, cassie is the hero of the story(spoiler alert) she defeats shinnok and to me she is the new face of Mortal Kombat and im sure we will be seeing her again in future MK games.

What im getting at is she is really important but she only has her regular skin which is really awesome and then her endurance costume which is cool in itself but for some ungodly reason has a Donald Trump comb over WTF. While other characters who have little to no impact to the story like Lao, Sonya, etc have several.

NRS need to give the new characters some love with skins.

Discuss.
She could definitely use a new piece of hair.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
i say Jacqui, Takeda, Cassie, Ferra-torr, Kung Jin, Quan, and D'vorah need skins, i left out DLC's because im not so sure we could get skins for DLC's mk9 didn't but don't get me wrong id love to have them!

Immortal

Blind justice....
Nah man, she doesn't need more.

Everybody enjoy Scorpion having dozen or so lol. Oh wait... no, everybody now whine that Scorpion has to much skins already so NRS gonna make more for........ Sub-Zero. Coz he needs it! :DOGE

Nah man, she doesn't need more.

Everybody enjoy Scorpion having dozen or so lol. Oh wait... no, everybody now whine that Scorpion has to much skins already so NRS gonna make more for........ Sub-Zero. Coz he needs it! :DOGE
I honestly wouldn't mind getting MKD Sub, that's seriously the only costume he needs in any MK game ever and I would be fine with that.

All new characters need more costumes, just look at some of the concept art, Erron has so many awesome designs that should have been his alt. I really hope that they do a concept art pack, there is a lot of amazing unused designs for almost every character. We'll probably end up just getting a Brazilian pack #2 or some shit tho

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
It boggles my mind that NRS is so shitty at distributing skins

how do you give scorpion like 16 and cassie 2 right after injustice where people were pissed you gave superman 16 skins and gave characters like Sinestro 2 and make one of those unusable

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
Seriously agree. She is the new hero of the franchise basically and she gets a lame secondary skin (and unneccesary f34 nerfs :joker:).

Really though she needs more and so do the other new characters.