What's new

General/Other - Cassie Cage The one thing Cassie Needs

DLC skins.
Cmon NRS, cassie is the hero of the story(spoiler alert) she defeats shinnok and to me she is the new face of Mortal Kombat and im sure we will be seeing her again in future MK games.

What im getting at is she is really important but she only has her regular skin which is really awesome and then her endurance costume which is cool in itself but for some ungodly reason has a Donald Trump comb over WTF. While other characters who have little to no impact to the story like Lao, Sonya, etc have several.

NRS need to give the new characters some love with skins.

Discuss.
thank you that this is not a buff thread.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Surrrsly, moar Cassie skins, but keep them reasonable. A woman can wear an outfit that celebrates her figure without looking like a stripper. I'm not trying to be preachy, I think they did a very good job with her current skins (minus the hair on her Endurance skin). I'm not trying to be preachy, just sick of so many (nearly all) females in games being dressed fuckin' ridiculous.

Poison's dress and tattooed leg costume from USF4 is amazing. It's sexy and its cool. It has a theme and it definitely shows Poison off.

My thinking on character design is that the primary skin should be practical and realistic within the context of the game. I think Cassie's base outfit does a pretty good job of this. It's a little.. Busty, but given what else is out there for women in games, its very reasonable.

The secondary, tertiary and so on skins though, sky's the limit. Just respect the character.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
DLC skins.
Cmon NRS, cassie is the hero of the story(spoiler alert) she defeats shinnok and to me she is the new face of Mortal Kombat and im sure we will be seeing her again in future MK games.

What im getting at is she is really important but she only has her regular skin which is really awesome and then her endurance costume which is cool in itself but for some ungodly reason has a Donald Trump comb over WTF. While other characters who have little to no impact to the story like Lao, Sonya, etc have several.

NRS need to give the new characters some love with skins.

Discuss.