What's new

The Next Mortal Kombat Shown at E3? True or False?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
We know it's separate, but sometimes due to "certain communities" want things changed, MK should not change the block is what we're saying. I'm all for epic stage transitions etc from Injustice but you don't want to change things to the point where it doesn't feel like MK anymore. Knowing NRS, I'm sure they won't change the important gameplay funtions anyway.

injustice is basically one of those side games like in thr assassin creed games i.e the two or three games that came after AC 2 or like gears of war judgement. i think they basically made injustice to show of new things they plan on doing in MK10 for example they online practice is a new feature not in fighting games but in NRS games. we already knew there would be an MK10 (for those who actually played the story it would make sense) now i think its just putting in new tools that were in injustice and making them better. i actually hope they show something for mk10 and i dont believe boon is bluffing

they should add brutalities and friendships to the next MK havent done those in years lol and friendships would be so much more better looking the on unk3 with todays new engines and what not

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
honestly I hope not, because that would mean they will give up soon on Injustice, no more patches dlc ect then.

poofynamanama2

SHAZAAAAAAAAM
no fucking breakers please. or if there are any have it like injustice where you can only use it once in the second or third round

no fucking breakers please. or if there are any have it like injustice where you can only use it once in the second or third round
Breakers help safeguard against resets, and infinites, plus add to meter management. I wouldn't be upset if it was left out but I like them.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Breakers help safeguard against resets, and infinites, plus add to meter management. I wouldn't be upset if it was left out but I like them.
Totally agree, if they leave them out then they better patch EVERY reset, infinite and I mean EVERY one...otherwise they're crucial.

yeah its pretty much obvious they will make another mk the question is just when, my hope is they make mk9 with the full roster of mk9 characters but make like another 20 30 new playable characters on top from the mk universe, not asking for much lol
Thout would be awesome. Imagine Ultimate Mortal Kombat 9 with 20-30 more characters. I would prefer this even if it delayed MK10 for 1 extra year. It won't happen though.