What's new

The Most Amazing thing

uuuuuum craziest thing Ive seen was dvdcsn doing 8x mgp.
uuuuuum craziest thing Ive done is a air juggle. jump punch, fireball, then double bicycle kick. I did it with kang so nothing special. Lui Kang gets no respect...

Wait wait I got another one. Ive only done this maybe 5 times. With scorpion I dropkicked somebody, then before they hit the ground, I jumped again and caught them with a air throw.

When I had scorp up against cage, cage whiffed an elbow-uppercut, and I walked up under him, and at the peak of his move, roundhouse kick -> spear -> uppercut.

Maybe I could have pulled off a RHK -> teleport -> spear...

bizarre uppercutting. man it happens all the time, someone jump kicks you and as soon as the jump kick hits your head, you block and insta-uppercut. that shit is fucking balls!!! it happens so fast that im like "whoa, i didnt do it on purpose but my opponent thinks so, THANKS,lol"

Raven

Noob
Just last night I was playing DaveO as Cage vs. Shang at sweep distance I did a shadow kick and about half way through it I get thrown. Next thing I know my phones ringing, I answer and hes laughing his ass off.

Also I know its not a glitch or any thing but the most amazing thing I think this game has to offer is when you are sub, you ground freeze, you jump back and your oponent jumps over your puddle and you uppercut them, they land on the puddle, then you get another one!

A few times I've done a late acid pit fatality. Kahn doesn't even say "FATALITY."
As I mentioned on the other thread, I did mileena's pit late at the bridge; shang tsung fell to the ground so the uppercut missed, she stood there in "post uppercut position" until the doors closed. AMAZING

would it be possible to do a late fatality frienship on the spike level? im guessing after the fatality is registered as being late the game would not accept more commands but who knows.