What's new

The Most Amazing thing

not sure if there is a thread like this so i apologize in advance if there was:

after playing this game quite sometime what is some of the hottest things you have ever done or have seen someone do this game? it could be luck, skill or just flatout Bulls***! for me the hottest thing i've done which was sheer luck is punch kang outta the bicycle kick with mileena into a 4 hit combo to win the round. absolutely random and i was in shock! it was complete Bullshit lol

X820

Noob
Doing Lao's Spin aaP Dive kick, 4 times got me shocked 2 yeras back, winning flawless with Reptile while beeing invisible is fun also..

The most awesome stuff happens when I played Scheiss though, weird matches with crazy stuff.

D

david_GEM

I jumped over someone once and before I hit the ground they did crouching punch to uppercut while i was in mid air!!

I mentioned this before, I was sub as shang tsung and when I was turning back to shang realtalk kept low punching me not allowing me to turn back.

Johnny Cage's shadow kick without the shadow (foozer is a witness to that)

And maybe the one no one will believe, I was playing at the spike level and me and the opponent were at the the end of the screen (i know for a fact we were cause i distinctly remember uppercutting him and being pushed back....twice) but when i roundhouse him he goes further to the right of the level and it moved with him. I thought I went crazy. It's really hard to explain it too.

ScheissNussen said:
Yeah I think that is the thing about this game, there is a lot of really obscure properties to it that haven't been explained yet. So when you see it happen you can't really explain it, and it always seems to fuckin happen while you arent recording.

Sometimes there are just moments where you feel really lucid and just know you can pull off one of the hardest combos in the game online with no doubt in your mind.

I would have to say for me, there has been some ridiculous shit in the right corner with crossovers. I have seen people (and myself) jump backwards in the corner or crossover into the corner and jk the opponent and they fall the wrong way.

That is basically like getting a successful Reptile orb after a jk, so it leads to a crazy ass combo, or at least instant extra damage.
heres a good example of falling the wrong way in the right corner. i love how the back part of her boot hits him lol

for me the craziest stuff happens when im doing death punching and kara jabbing into combos, this is why im so obssessed with those tactics.

damn now when i think of it dookie one of the hottest things i've done was that invisible reptile RH inf. in the corner..now that shit was sick!

seriouz-bizniz said:
damn now when i think of it dookie one of the hottest things i've done was that invisible reptile RH inf. in the corner..now that shit was sick!
indeed it was, too bad i was the one receiving it hahahaha, still i haven't seen anyone do that dude. that was 4 RH's invisible,sweet!!

*you need to go get on BF man, talk about brutal warfare!!!!

iammud

Noob
I think you can cancel Jax's GP at certain times, I've had some QUICK recoveries from it.
JC's blank shadow kick isn't all that uncommon. It's more common in challengers hack, which is why I believe it has something to do with the red shadow kick.
Kanomk2 has those shang morph back punches DIALED! NEVER morph against him...

The weirdest thing I've seen was in a scorpion mirror match, one of the scorpion's frames got stuck on the screen, so there was 3 scorpions. You can exploit this by turning the timer off and doing tons of teleports.

I've also seen Baraka's stab fatality completely miss...

D

david_GEM

also, I saw reptile turn visible again after a corner uppercut. It was kinda epic

iammud

Noob
I've seen this one before, but I just uppercutted x820 out of a force ball, which canceled the recovery time of my uppercut so I could get another uppercut...

Goofart

Mr. Sexy Pants
not sure about amazing, but funniest thing I ever saw was when shang was morphed into kitana, and did a square wave punch just as he turned back to himself. So the sprite from his jumping punch replaced kitana's sprite and it zipped up and forward with sound effects lol. I couldn't sleep for days. No but seriously, it was pretty funny.

Goofart said:
not sure about amazing, but funniest thing I ever saw was when shang was morphed into kitana, and did a square wave punch just as he turned back to himself. So the sprite from his jumping punch replaced kitana's sprite and it zipped up and forward with sound effects lol. I couldn't sleep for days. No but seriously, it was pretty funny.
I think, u mean this glitch ;)

Goofart

Mr. Sexy Pants
wow! just played some guy named hunting_snhipers. he was rep, i was raiden. he threw a forceball and I crossover jumpkicked into superman. I superman'ed him right into his own forceball LMAO!!!!

though i was the only one to take damage i beleive. Never saw that before.

D

david_GEM

(I hate to sound like an asshole) I saw that shit a couple of times before too, it's awesome!!! I was like aaahaaa biatch!!

i playd intuder123 earlier and i had lau he had rep. he was in the right corner and i did a standing jump kick wen that hit i did a diving kick, after that i held up and kick into another dive kick into a hat throw. it may sound confusing but i think it was an infinate

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
First time I ever played this game online was vs. Scheiss, and I saw a Rep invis FB to crouch lp and uppercut right off the bat. I was like wtf, I'm still so much more used to the UMK3 engine and hitboxes.

Coolest thing I've done probably isn't that great because I'm fairly new still, but I managed a sick Kitana combo. Yay.

Goofart

Mr. Sexy Pants
was playing cpu earlier and I was kang against kitana. I hit a bike kick at kitana right when she threw a standing fan throw. It caused her sprite to push all the way to the end of the screen and liu pushed back to the opposite end while her sprite stayed frozen in the throw animation, and liu immediatey going into his winning pose as the announcer announced the winner. Weird but funny.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Sweeping a Mileena roll FTW

Catching Mileena's teleport kick in a Baraka shredder twice in a row for a doggystyle (come from behind) win.

I was against mileena as reptile the other night. The dude beat me and did the uppercut fatality on me so reptile landed on the ceiling spikes. At the same time though he did mileenas teleport kick that came down and kicked reptiles body off of the spikes.

Looked really funny, I'd never seen that before.

IceyTruth said:
I was against mileena as reptile the other night. The dude beat me and did the uppercut fatality on me so reptile landed on the ceiling spikes. At the same time though he did mileenas teleport kick that came down and kicked reptiles body off of the spikes.

Looked really funny, I'd never seen that before.
it's old shit. There are a lot of variations of this bug. For ex. this 1

One annoying (and very common, not really anything special) thing that happens is when I'm invisible with reptile, and I do a crouching toe kick on my opponent when he's in the corner.. Reptile gets pushed back AND he becomes visible! It seems like a bug.

IceyTruth said:
I didn't think it was new dude, I just hadn't seen the mileena one before.
It's my favorite one to do, because she actually knocks you back out of the spikes. Soooo much fun.