What's new

General/Other - Mileena The Mileena General Discussion Thread (All Variations)

MajinBerserker

My power equals yours!
Vampiress P2 used to give her two hot pink teeth, that you could see during her win pose. Since the first balance patch, I haven't seen these bling teeth anymore.
Unviable. NRS plzzzz.

I will say:
1. Default P2
2. Kahnum (both)
3. Vampiress P2
*Klassic takes #2 spot, when finally avail.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
1. Default P1 (this is my favorite outfit in the game)
2. Vampiress P1
3. Kahnum P1
4. Tournament P2

Am I the only one who hates the shinny ass pink they gave her in her P2 vampiress outfit?

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
Do you mean in between your pressure? Well, Mileena can't just throw EX roll, she actually has to make a read, she uses mostly to escape pressure, to mix you up, or as a wake-up. As a wake-up, I suggest you to use an armor breaking move if your character has one to make her respect you, then start mixing her up if your character excels on that area, or simply block, but you will have to stay guessing the whole match against her. On pressure I suggest you to bait an ex-roll and punish, and same happens, you make her respect your pressure a bit more, althought ther's always going to be a treat from EX roll.
In "footsies" I suppose. Ex: She does a string I block. I d3. I do a string she blocks. She d1s/d3s and I throw something out and get EX rolled.

In "footsies" I suppose. Ex: She does a string I block. I d3. I do a string she blocks. She d1s/d3s and I throw something out and get EX rolled.
If they're doing that, then either the Mileena player made a really good read, or you got too predictable with hitting buttons after her D3. In a case like that, just wait it out. They can't do it on pure reaction, so eventually you'll block one, and when you do punish as hard as possible.

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
No it's not after F1, it's actually B3,4,34. It only connects on hit though, and doesn't give enough advantage to use as a Hard KND setup.
but the 'sniff my crotch and get your head squashed' fatality that you get with it is great! I'm salty that's not a universal brutality, since the string is universal.

The only reason i sometimes use ethereal is to do that brutality!

EDIT: I'm sorry. I was going by the timestamp he gave in his post, not your combo! @1:29 she does B221+3. I thought that's what he was talking about

Last edited:

Endding

You picked a bad time to get lost friend
Even though I only use Default or Alt Vampiress her costumes are cool. Not a fan of her hair in a ponytail to be honest.

Was a bit disappointed with Tournament and Kahnum for the reason mentioned above, although Alt Kahnum looks nice.

So after playing a long offline set last weekend, I realized that Mileena's F4 is so unsafe that you can actually wait to see if the Knee comes out and then punish after it doesn't. Lol, wow. I thought you could at least condition with the knee to make F4 safer, but nope.

Endding

So after playing a long offline set last weekend, I realized that Mileena's F4 is so unsafe that you can actually wait to see if the Knee comes out and then punish after it doesn't. Lol, wow. I thought you could at least condition with the knee to make F4 safer, but nope.
Ravenous m8 F4 ~ high pounce

Endding

Yeah I know Ravenous makes it safer vs most of the cast. I don't mind F4 being unsafe, but I didn't think it was THAT bad. Wish I could make it safer in the other variations.
#Ravmasterrace

EDIT: Does F4 ~ Fade Away work?