What's new

The Metal Thread

Yoaks

A spaceman
This song makes me very sad. Sounds like some new found glory shit with some riffage going on.
Listen to their the album "The Fortress". Probably their heaviest record imo.

EDIT: And New Found Glory wishes they were as good as these guy's.

Error

DF2+R2
I'm so metal, I got kicked in the head, hit in the jaw and poked in the eye during Dying Fetus. What were you doing this Saturday?

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I'm very picky but one of my favorite Bands is this:

And they have plenty of great songs...

Unlike A LOT of Metal Bands they have great solos to kompliment the aggressiveness. Though they're generally more melodic than aggressive. Dark and Sinister.

Error

DF2+R2
I'm very picky but one of my favorite Bands is this:

And they have plenty of great songs...

Unlike A LOT of Metal Bands they have great solos to kompliment the aggressiveness. Though they're generally more melodic than aggressive. Dark and Sinister.
Sounds like Swedeath, but good Swedeath.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Sounds like Swedeath, but good Swedeath.
I don't think I've listened to too much Swedeath (particular since I'm picky like I said.. lol.) so I wouldn't know, but interesting to note.

Sometimes I think I like a genre or style and then I go through a few bands and I realize that I like none of them.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I want some absolutely disgusting metal recommendations. Something you listen to and feel filthy afterwards. Doesn't matter what kind of metal, death, black, etc, give me your best!

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Isnt Cam the drummer? I think you mean Arif. Cause the bassist isn't in the vid.
Arif left the band and their new bassist is Cam Mclellan, their sound engineer(who also did some bass parts on the new album). The drummer's name is Mike Ierardi.

carrion4worm

king of the underground
also anything on Last House On the Right records...the label is defunct but just set up a Discogs account and collect them all! Also my label , Razorback rec....check out Lord Gore and Impetigo reissues!