What's new

The LGBT Thread

DanCock

Cock Master!!
thank you :D I mean they always end up getting preggers and having kids and lives are over :D (jk) but still kind of true
Actually I want kids. Like my blood kids. I figured out how to make it happen. I'll have a girl ride me, then at the same time have a guy sitting on my chest totally blocking me from seeing the female. I think that'll work :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
The whole phenomena with Gaydar has to be a myth. I am very close friends with a guy who happens to be gay but I assure you, no one would know unless they asked him.

I think it's different if you look at gays from the MK community because all of them are very obvious and easy to spot. Guys like DanCock, Mr. Mileena, etc. have the gay gene surging through their names. Come on! :p
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=something-queer-about-that-face

Science!

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
hai guise, i had no idea there were so many lgbt folk in the mk community, im not gay myself (even though i thought i might have been once...or twice) but i think you guys are awesome and this is one of the more interesting threads ive seen so i might stick around :)

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Actually I want kids. Like my blood kids. I figured out how to make it happen. I'll have a girl ride me, then at the same time have a guy sitting on my chest totally blocking me from seeing the female. I think that'll work :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk
you know you can just cum in a cup and put it in a woman right? :D 21st century. Do you REALLY want vagina on u? :D

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
hai guise, i had no idea there were so many lgbt folk in the mk community, im not gay myself (even though i thought i might have been once...or twice) but i think you guys are awesome and this is one of the more interesting threads ive seen so i might stick around :)
hey lovaaaah!! <3

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
I think if people went around looking at faces to determine an individuals sexual preference, it would entirely be up to luck of the draw.
well i do need to determine if this one colleague at work is gay :D damn them handsome colleagues

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
I think if people went around looking at faces to determine an individuals sexual preference, it would entirely be up to luck of the draw.
Uh, but the point of the article is that it's not. People fared much better than chance, even given only partial information, and better than they consciously expected to. There's clearly something tangibly identifiable there.

I hope I don't inadvertently say something offensive. XD

Icebaby

Ice Queen
Uh, but the point of the article is that it's not. People fared much better than chance, even given only partial information, and better than they consciously expected to. There's clearly something tangibly identifiable there.

I hope I don't inadvertently say something offensive. XD
But how can one accurately determine one's sexual orientation just by staring at the face? How would you determine if one is bisexual? They must have characteristics exclusive to those of heterosexual and homosexual then.

I don't buy into this one bit.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
But how can one accurately determine one's sexual orientation just by staring at the face? How would you determine if one is bisexual? They must have characteristics exclusive to those of heterosexual and homosexual then.

I don't buy into this one bit.
This is based on controlled studies, though, and as they say people fare better than chance even when they only see part of the face, or when they only see the eye region. The material he cites shows meaningful experimental results.

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
"All of you disgust me." - REO 2012

I remember when the MKU shoutbox went crazy and had a huge discussion of whether or not I was gay when someone said I was gay. I miss being famous ;_;.