What's new

The LGBT Thread

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
If i were a pro player i would lose against him on purpose and be like dude aren't you gonna hug me? I need some comforting!! :( lmao
(now that i think of it - good thing i am not a pro player haha)

Icebaby

Ice Queen
Gaydar actually does exist. They've done studies on that and found that people can reliably recognize gay men even with the slightest of cues - though they're often not aware that they can or why they're able to make that distinction.

There's actual physical traits that more frequently (not always) present with gay men - they tend to have different digit ratios or their hair whorl spirals in a different direction. They have no idea why this is the case, but they have correlated it pretty strongly.
The whole phenomena with Gaydar has to be a myth. I am very close friends with a guy who happens to be gay but I assure you, no one would know unless they asked him.

I think it's different if you look at gays from the MK community because all of them are very obvious and easy to spot. Guys like DanCock, Mr. Mileena, etc. have the gay gene surging through their names. Come on! :p

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Who the fuck would rather be straight?? That's silly.
I would. Maybe it's because I hang out around (straight) guys 99% of the time when most gay people I know hang out with each other or with girls. I don't like being, like, different when I have nothing to say when some hot girl walks by and things like that.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I would. Maybe it's because I hang out around (straight) guys 99% of the time when most gay people I know hang out with each other or with girls. I don't like being, like, different when I have nothing to say when some hot girl walks by and things like that.
I hang out with 99% straight guys as well. You can say she has nice tits. Then when a hot guy strolls by mention his hot ass!! That's what I do and most of the guys don't even get offended they kind of do it too. Idk I may be lucky in that department.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk