What's new

The Kombat Tether - Full description of the Gamescom Build - Unique Ed Boon Interview

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Are you serious shes a bug lady!!
Sub-zero is 5x cooler ( no pun intended)
Bug lady is cooler than cyromancer, have you not seen her design. Nothing new or interesting about Subby in the least. He's been there done that, nothing to see here, move along lol. Seriously though it's all a prefrence, I just find the female more intersting to play in fighters

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
So before the game comes out you already know you're going to play a female.
It's different for everyone. I've got my eye on Tanya, D'Vorah, and Kitana. I'm very picky with male characters...I will say this; if Reiko is in the game I will def. rep him.

Yinze

"Tell me, do you bleed?...You will."
It would seriously suck for so many if Kitana doesn't make it. I try and think of returning characters that would be easy to give 3 variations to. So far they all fit well but I cant think of much for kitana. I'd be surprised to see that though.

E

Eldriken

I played a male character when I played Tekken. I wouldn't again though.

And let's all admit Kitana is the superior blue ninja ahead of Sub-Zero. Sub-Zero players can hold that.
16 Bit speaking that truth again. =D

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Raiden has an awesome anti-air special where he surrounds himself in a lightning blast which hits in the air only. Meter burn hits those on the ground too. Movement flows much better and dashes are rather quick. Overall has a faster pace than MK9 and I would say right now, marginally faster than Injustice. Though as the camera is close to the characters, it feels much more intense."
(Vicinity Brust): "If you compare with MK9 Vicinity Blast and Vicinity Brust, you will see that the animation was updated, and also now, the move do have a blast radius around the whole raiden's body, which means it does hits in anywhere near him, Vinicinity brust does grants juggle, in MK9 was a ender with no particular use at all, only the normal version was used for combo fillers or meter building.

Vicinity Blast (Interconnection): This move, i said before to have a multi-task function, well here it is, vicinity blast will interconnect two floating orbs with lightning only in storm lord variation.

Note: Just exactly as Sub-Zero Polar Blast move, that allows him to detonate his clone, since polar blast and the clone can coexist at same time, the clone is detonated, in here, NRS took closely the same approach, if there is two floating orbs in the screen and vicinity blast is used, near one of them, the move will interconect them creating a electric field
Once again it seems i was right all along.

T33-Kahn

Waifu, Peacock, Cutie Patootie,...
Kano is so badass, he talks to Raiden like the thunder god is just his little bitch.

Reactions: Tzu