What's new

The Kombat Tether - Full description of the Gamescom Build - Unique Ed Boon Interview

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
Cassie's X-Ray - "She performs some swift acrobatics into a cartwheel and then uses an incendiary device, she then goes into the splits and performs a nasty ass ball punch (fully modelled and swinging) which causes them to explode. She then uses the butts of her twin akimbos to crush the opponents skull at the temples.

I missed the beginning of the X-Ray slightly hence 'swift acrobatics' but will make sure I watch it tomorrow with full focus to describe it exactly as is. "
Can someone explain to me a few things? 1) The meaning of "into the splits" in this case. 2) "ass ball punch" (I'm guessing it's like Johnny Cage's Nut Punch, right?). 3) What is the thing that explodes? The balls?! 4) "Butts" doesn't mean asses in this case, I guess. What does it mean? And what's "her twin akimbos"? 5) What does "at the temples" mean?

Sorry, not an English native speaker.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Can someone explain to me a few things? 1) The meaning of "into the splits" in this case. 2) "ass ball punch" (I'm guessing it's like Johnny Cage's Nut Punch, right?). 3) What is the thing that explodes? The balls?! 4) "Butts" doesn't mean asses in this case, I guess. What does it mean? And what's "her twin akimbos"? 5) What does "at the temples" mean?

Sorry, not an English native speaker.
1) she does a split ala Johnny Cage. 2) "nasty ass" (meaning disgusting) ball punch 3) I believe either the balls explode or the incendiary device 4) the "butt" of the gun is back, like the but of a cigarette, twin akimbos means she is dual-wielding pistols 5) temples are side of skull at the top of the forehead. Hope that helps

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
1) she does a split ala Johnny Cage. 2) "nasty ass" (meaning disgusting) ball punch 3) I believe either the balls explode or the incendiary device 4) the "butt" of the gun is back, like the but of a cigarette, twin akimbos means she is dual-wielding pistols 5) temples are side of skull at the top of the forehead. Hope that helps
Really helpful! Thanks a lot!

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Kinda related, and I don't want to make a new thread for just a few scraps of info.
http://www.gameinformer.com/games/mortal_kombat_x/b/xboxone/archive/2014/08/13/the-return-of-kano-and-raiden.aspx

Interesting things.
Raiden's Displacer variation is built around teleportation. He can teleport in the middle of a combo, in the air, and even disappear completely for a brief moment
Raiden's X-ray launches opponents into the sky above the cloud level. He flies up to their body, grabs their spine, and lights them up with arcs of blue electricity before throwing them back down

Andromeda

I am Bard
"Kano refers to Raiden as 'the big cheese' in his intro and then tells him to get his 'crystal ball fixed"

Hopefully his amulet is around since there has been absolutely nothing yet showcasing that crucial plot device.

But everything else so far has been sweet, sweet music to my ears... er, eyes I guess.

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Yes especially them, they are so boring. Female characters are aesthetically pleasing and creative, look at D'vorah. I've never seen such a sexier arthropod and her voice is perfect for her character
Are you serious shes a bug lady!!
Sub-zero is 5x cooler ( no pun intended)