We have returned!

INJUSTICE LEAGUE PODCAST: EPISODE 2

This week's topics include:

-CEO Winterfest Recap
-Pig's Online Tournament
-Downplayers
-Complete Meta

AND MUCH MORE!

We also have guest Swift Tom Hanks to discuss his feelings on the status of East Coast tournaments. [NOTE: THE OPINIONS OF TOM HANKS ARE OF HIS OWN AND DO NOT REFLECT THOSE OF THE PODCAST HOSTS]

00:30 Theo exposed for fraudulent advice
1:15 KitanaPrime prop fishing CEO Winterfest Recap
3:10 Interruption by James MK
11:40 WNF Recap
14:28 The Complete Meta. Does it even exist?
19:45 Swift Tom Hanks interview
54:00 We're all exposed for betting on King to win GGA
57:40 Pig's Online Tournament: both brackets discussed
82:40 DMS' undefeated streak against women
89:00 Marquee matchup: Tank Top Guy(FlipKev) vs. Bipolar Express
94:00 Our guesses to win the online tournaments
98:00 Ra Helios' disruptions on the forums
102:00 This will always be a world of downplayers
111:30 Injustice at EVO/Patch discussion
117:00 Justin Wong's day 1 Doomsday

Last edited:

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Oh.... Lol. I'm on my phone so it didn't look like a link, just a huge title lol. Fail... -_-
i did the exact same thing with the last one.i was like 'where the fuck Is the link?' then I clicked on the big picture of dms's helmet piercing and enjoyed myself.

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
@Kitana Prime

I live 4 hours from Orlando, but traveling once every couple of months down there (I'm in Tallahassee) might not be to much of an issue. I went to the last big CEO event, which was awesome, and planed on going to others since I heard that there were going to be smaller more frequent events happening in the same area. Regardless, I missed the last most recent one that was streamed (I don't know if there were others), but I'm still willing to travel if the event is worth it.

If Orlando is the spot, I'm willing to make the trip every so often, I just need to be in the loop, or at least no where to find the info to stay in the loop. Where can I find the info?

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
@Kitana Prime

I live 4 hours from Orlando, but traveling once every couple of months down there (I'm in Tallahassee) might not be to much of an issue. I went to the last big CEO event, which was awesome, and planed on going to others since I heard that there were going to be smaller more frequent events happening in the same area. Regardless, I missed the last most recent one that was streamed (I don't know if there were others), but I'm still willing to travel if the event is worth it.

If Orlando is the spot, I'm willing to make the trip every so often, I just need to be in the loop, or at least no where to find the info to stay in the loop. Where can I find the info?
Jebailey's hosting another regional CEO event at the end of March

CEO 2014 Prologue: RunBack Mountain March 29th Orlando, FL
https://www.facebook.com/events/556207604475222/

Maybe you can find players a little closer. Injustice Florida:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FloridaIGAU/

And of course the CEO major in June.