What's new

The House of El : (1.06) Superman General Discussion Thread

SORRY GUYS. I CAME TO THE REALIZATION THAT I DONT NEED ANYONE ELSE AND IF I LOSE WITH HIM SO BE IT IM GOING IN!!!!
Sounds good man. Keep doing your thing. I still remember telling you months ago in a party chat that superman vs aqua etc was not that good after patch lol.

I have no doubt you will continue to succeed with Superman as I know he is capable of great things and you are a great player who can make use of his tools. No shame in picking up another to help you along the way though. =)

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
I don't know about you guys but I'm getting really annoyed at multiple questions that should be know being asked on here. Since we don't have a 1.06 guide, maybe its time to look into it?

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Yo guys me again and I'm back with some "gimmicks."

Unfortunately I can't record right now so I'll explain what I found.
-You can combos of a Super Punch from near max distance with super or d1xxlow scoop.
-Meter burning the rising grab in the corner on Wayne Manor or Metropolis then throwing the car shifts the camera so your opponent doesn't know when to wake up.
-You can cancel f23 into trait into an insanely late ambiguous dive bomb, leading into 50%+ combos. If your opponent techs though, it still hits them.
-After freezing your opponent hit them with a j1 into a s1 then go for an IA dive bomb. Then can't do anything about it and the dive bomb is also ambiguous but lets you combo off it.
- It is possible to combo a midscreen dive bomb by dashing up and and linking d1xx low scoop.
- MB divebomb is unclashable and does 22% with trait. Good way to end matches or get free damage.
- Performing a double dash after f2d13 then into an instant air divebomb crosses up and allows for a combo that usually places opponent in corner. (Shout outs to Frantasic!)

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
Ill send anyone $50 who can make legitimate vortext with superman. Ill stand by this no matter what. Some show me a true superman vortex and Ill send you real paypal money.

Everlast

KTG | EVERLAST
Have you guys seen all the options i posted in the "Vortex" thread? I think all those options is a great start to making them guess what we gonna do after a MB Breath.

I don't know how viable it will be to everyone but honestly ima use those options anyways.