What's new

The Greatest thing I've ever seen on Red Hot Sundays- Melting Health

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
I've watched it like 3 or 4 times and I still can't comprehend out his health went down that fast, jesus. I know characters that can't do that kind of damage even with a bar lol.

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
Just another example of nrs failing at designing an anti air, they just can't do it for some reason. Ok Atrocitus, here's you're 7 frame AA. Well actually, it's much much better for unblockable DoT in the corner with dexstar out.

Anyway, this video is sick nonetheless. They may need to make the interactible gargoyles on this stage mids though or at least slow them down. Atrocitus having free unblockable setups with trait along with the pressure and corner game is scary.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
This is so sick, it will take me two hours to land this one in practice. I love how this character rewards labbing and execution.

Just another example of nrs failing at designing an anti air, they just can't do it for some reason. Ok Atrocitus, here's you're 7 frame AA. Well actually, it's much much better for unblockable DoT in the corner with dexstar out.
It being used in combos doesn't make it a poorly designed anti-air mate, on the contrary it's cool that the move has multiple uses.

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
This is so sick, it will take me two hours to land this one in practice. I love how this character rewards labbing and execution.

It being used in combos doesn't make it a poorly designed anti-air mate, on the contrary it's cool that the move has multiple uses.
You could not be more wrong. If you design an anti air and it becomes better at something else, it's a problem