What's new

The fall of a King.

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
Wicked, we never actually made it to any tournaments, because we split up very soon after the team came together. I don't even talk to the guys anymore, but we were very good, and did some gamebattles skirmeshes and what not with many of the top named teams. We played with optic, envyus or whatever and others that I have forgoten. And we had beaten all of them. Then just out of the blue, we stopped playing.

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
I loved it as a kid but dude...it did not age well. I remember my friend just pulling it out one day, hooked it up to his 50 inch plasma...I seriously become nauseated trying to play it. I wish they'd remake it though.
yeah, it's funny now, but i guess that's why i still love it. it's just so simple and fun. you don't have to worry about your guns, or were you are on the map, or what your teammate is doing..you just get the most powerfully gun and rape lol

plus i have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many memory playing that game

plus they tried to remake it for the wii.......it was complete shit.......basically modern warfare with golden eye taped to the cover

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
yeah, it's funny now, but i guess that's why i still love it. it's just so simple and fun. you don't have to worry about your guns, or were you are on the map, or what your teammate is doing..you just get the most powerfully gun and rape lol

plus i have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many memory playing that game
I wish it hasn't aged like a grandmother, I still love a lot of old games, hell...I still love River City Ransom and that's super old but Goldeneye is just unplayable imo. N64 just looks so horrible now =/

IKizzLE

BloodHound
Very cool man. I've been playing FPS's ever since I can remember, so Im probably up there too. I have always been at the top of my team. I played COD 4 and MW2 mlg for a very short amount of time, up until I just figured that COD games just arent ment for high level gameplay. It just dosnt work. But we did end up beating the top teams in COD, fun, but not satisfying.

Also, epic fail here on my part, but I was actually talking about BFBC2. I got the names all wack. But BF2 was amazing as well. Congrats on the tourny thing. Did your team win? What you use the money on lol?
We were professional skills. It was a 256 man, 250k tournament where the top ps2 team goes against the best xbox team.
We battled our way and dominated all the ps2 teams with me being the MVP. Then EA flew us all to their headquarters, put us in 6 star hotels, gave us fillet mignon, free games and a tour.

Then shafted us and forced us to use xbox controllers and we still barely lost by 3 tickets. (team legends sucks....)
Left with 50k split among 10 people so I bought my first hdtv, alienware laptop and saved the rest for college.

Battlefield started my pro gaming career...I've won money in racing, shooting and finally fighting(MK).
Fuck sport games.

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
We were professional skills. It was a 256 man, 250k tournament where the top ps2 team goes against the best xbox team.
We battled our way and dominated all the ps2 teams with me being the MVP. Then EA flew us all to their headquarters, put us in 6 star hotels, gave us fillet mignon, free games and a tour.

Then shafted us and forced us to use xbox controllers and we still barely lost by 3 tickets. (team legends sucks....)
Left with 50k split among 10 people so I bought my first hdtv, alienware laptop and saved the rest for college.

Battlefield started my pro gaming career...I've won money in racing, shooting and finally fighting(MK).
Fuck sport games.
Lol, sucks about the Xbox controller thing. But thats all really cool man, congrats. I wish I had money to spend on my comuter right now, that would win. You still playing with those guys?

IKizzLE

BloodHound
Lol, sucks about the Xbox controller thing. But thats all really cool man, congrats. I wish I had money to spend on my comuter right now, that would win. You still playing with those guys?
We all still play, but not like that. Work, school and family. We've expanded and our website is still live. We all came back for the 1.6 million dollar tourny but the lack of private servers early on and the lack of any updates to the tourny made everyone do their own thing. Really, the only reason why I am playing MK.