What's new

The Fall Classic 2015 MKX Viewing Guide & Updates

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
the dude in that pic with mr aquaman was so quick to offer him a money match, then mr aquaman swept him 5-0 in about 5 minutes

E

Eldriken

Do you happen to know when exactly does Top 32 start? Thanks :)
No. But let me see if I can find it.

I THINK it starts at like the 8:50 mark (the eighth hour, btw). I could be wrong. I don't remember who exactly started off in the Top 32.

E

Eldriken

Hmm the same ppl typically win/ get top 8 in smash and DOA and etc......., yeah dnt want to hear the "redundant" argument. Most people enjoy what YOMI brings to events and that matters the most in my opinion.
YOMI brings amazing, high level matches practically every single time you guys are on. That's fine in my book.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Hmm the same ppl typically win/ get top 8 in smash and DOA and etc......., yeah dnt want to hear the "redundant" argument. Most people enjoy what YOMI brings to events and that matters the most in my opinion.
Keep rocking. Do you play metallic Tremor at all?

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
So YOMI is to MKX, Like VSM were to MK9?
VSM was like a really good Tag team like The Rock and Stone Cold, when YOMI is like the fucking NWO, but instead of old white men it's dominated by black dudes.

Wait.... Is there no white people top 8?

Ed Boon of the Sky buff Whitey please!

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
The only logical argument is there's no difference in watching a yomi local or casual stream compared to a major top 8+sonic fox.

It feels watered down to some because we see it everyday where as in mk9 and inj it was hype to see king vs djt but now it isn't because we see it everyday

That's the only argument that can be made

The only logical argument is there's no difference in watching a yomi local or casual stream compared to a major top 8+sonic fox.

It feels watered down to some because we see it everyday where as in mk9 and inj it was hype to see king vs djt but now it isn't because we see it everyday

That's the only argument that can be made
i think the issue is that people think of SF4, which is about the only FG that DOESN'T have redundant top 8s. that's because of the strong international scene for that game - you have 40-50 players at evo who could potentially reach top 8. people wish their game had that kind of rep, simple as that.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Having a 60% chance of winning from the get go is great, it's already advantageous. Stop downplaying.
Why are you saying I'm downplaying? I already said he's good can you not read? Lots of characters have 6-4 mus. But maybe you don't understand what I mean by that

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Any variation of Kotal is fun to watch. I especially enjoy watching @Mr Aquaman using War God. His War God is the fuckin' real deal, lol. Alucard's Sun God is a real delight to watch as well.

As much as I enjoy watching Kotal, you'd think I'd pick the guy up. >_>
Wasn't he one of your potential mains pre release? What happened?

Why are you saying I'm downplaying? I already said he's good can you not read? Lots of characters have 6-4 mus. But maybe you don't understand what I mean by that
So when you say he 6-4s the majority of the cast, is there a set criteria that is used to determine that? I've always wondered how the matchup numbers work.