The Fall Classic 2015 MKX Viewing Guide & Updates

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
TOP 8 UPDATE!

MKX Finals:
Sunday: 6 PM EST on www.Twitch.TV/TeamSp00ky
MKX Pools Archives: http://www.twitch.tv/kombatnetwork/v/15674576

Winners:
YOMI DJT(Tremor-Aftershock, Crystalline)
YOMI MIT(Tanya-Kobu Jutsu)
YOMI Slayer(Kung Jin-Shaolin, Kung Lao-Tempest)
YOMI ForeverKing(Kung Lao-Tempest, Quan Chi-Summoner, Predator-Hish Qu Ten)

Losers:
cR SonicFox (Erron Black-Gunslinger, Outlaw, Cassie Cage-Hollywood, Kitana-Royal Storm)
EGP Tyrant(Jax-Heavy Weapons)
The Magician(Cassie Cage-Hollywood)

YOMI Saltface(Mileena-All Variations)

Brackets can be found here (From Top 32): http://thefallclassic.challonge.com/tfc2015mkxtop32

(Credits to AceofKingOffSuit on Twitter for the overall schedule)

Attachments

Last edited:

SeymorSlash216

Kahn Man
Did the stream die already or something? It's offline already.
Yeah, it went offline. A mod said they'd be back on soon. If you look at the title of the stream it says "Live from The Fall Classic 3 with MKX Teams" so I'm positive it wasn't just a short bandwidth test.

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster
Congrats Team Kitana! All 3 variations were a joy to watch, ggs Trepound and Kitana Prime! Kitana <3

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
After being in the hospital for ten days, this will be something I look forward to haha! Just gotta manage watching this and watching College Football at the same time.

E

Eldriken

After being in the hospital for ten days, this will be something I look forward to haha! Just gotta manage watching this and watching College Football at the same time.
Ten days? WTF happened? Are you alright?

E

Eldriken

I'll PM ya and anyone else who wants to know. Let's just say I wasn't hurt or anything like that.
Alright, dude. Glad to hear that much at least. Just PM me whenever you get a chance. The tournament just went live (IT'S FUCKING EARLY, HOLY SHIT), so you can wait if you want. :D

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
Alright, dude. Glad to hear that much at least. Just PM me whenever you get a chance. The tournament just went live (IT'S FUCKING EARLY, HOLY SHIT), so you can wait if you want. :D
Haha copy/paste works wonders but it was just sent. Let me go view :D