What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
People please, I am almost 100% confident that unless the next Kombat Pack is a story pack, Rain and Noob/Enenra will not be DLC. You can blow me up if I'm wrong but don't expect me to hold back on you if I'm right and you say I'm wrong :REO:REO:REO:REO
Are you mad because he wants to replace Fujin with Baraka? Lol
That doesn't even make sense...I was just pointing out the flaw in his logic is all :p I like Baraka too, he was one of my mains in MK9!
I just meant to say that Baraka is in MKX and has moves, you can fight him. Fujin is just a model ingame, and you can not fight him, so he doesnt have moves. My logic was - more work was done on Baraka, so it feels more logical to finish that one.
So I just meant Baraka has more chance. I didnt meant to disprove your point or anything.

I would actually prefer if Fujin being included, but Baraka would also be cool.
Meh I don't know if it's that more work was done on him since his everything was pretty much just copied and pasted but I get your point.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
Maybe I have a recipe for success.

1. Everyone needs Fujin!.. Ok, a lot of people, not everyone.
2. Add another ninja, casual guys love them. Smoke, welcome. At the same time he is a great character.
3. Somebody from MKX comic book... Reiko is next.
4. Havik, 'cause he's really badass.
5. Sareena, they can't release KP without female characters.

Yes, 5 chars. And 20 skins for all new characters. It will be cost $30

add one variation of smoke to be noob and i will be good with this..
sneak Kabal in here and i would be great!

AZTEC-GOD

I will kill you for sport.
Predator was my dream DLC as far as guests go, when he was announced I literally jumped for joy ha. When they announced Jason I WAS SO upset that mama's boy made it in.... he pisses me off and I troll the fuck out of Jason users with Kitana's fans on purpose because yeah I hate Jason that much. IDGAF.

Anyways, adding Alien would be EPIC!! This is a wonderful opportunity that can't be passed IMHO.

I don't want anymore guest characters, but like I said Alien would be the exception because ALIEN. Otherwise my ideal Kombat Pack 2 idea would be as follows...

1. Fujin
2. Rain
3. Alien
4. A completely NEW character (like Kotal Kahn, D'vorah, Ferra/torr etc)

TotallyNotKotalKahn

Low Tier Addict
I actually really want bo rai cho.

on the robots, sektor cyrax and maybe another "new" variation.

Human smoke with "smoke" "shadow(noob)" and a new variation.

guest characters should be spawn and ash, but ill take spawn and xenomorph if thats what happens.

im kinda meh on fujin baraka rain and sindel. I Think they will be avoiding baraka rain and sindel because people might think they are being "lazy" by finishing the partial characters from story, and im just not that into fujin.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Can we get back to talking about Boon's Twitter please? I don't mean to minimod but We have KP2 discussion threads and a few replies don't have anything to do with Boon's Twitter.

Anyways, his last three tweets were amusing. Terminator was in talks apparently. I expect him for MKXI then. Also, people genuinely want Khrome? The shutdown towards the four elemental gods was the best though. Short and sweet.

Noob
Can we get back to talking about Boon's Twitter please? I don't mean to minimod but We have KP2 discussion threads and a few replies don't have anything to do with Boon's Twitter.

Anyways, his last three tweets were amusing. Terminator was in talks apparently. I expect him for MKXI then. Also, people genuinely want Khrome? The shutdown towards the four elemental gods was the best though. Short and sweet.
I want Noob, maybe Saibot, hmmm i think for KP2 3rd character i want Noob Saibot, 4th i dont care lololol im joking just busting yo ballz bro XD

In all Seriousness, yeah Boon Straight up shut that God stuff Down, and the Khrome one i laughed so hard lol, tho Firefox could indeed be a cool name for a Ninja LOLOL... oh Boon the joy of our daily lifes remains solely on your ability to make us miserably needy for info...

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt

Stop this madness Boon! Just announce the KP2 finally!

Hey Guys this AcidHand 1 maybe is an fake ....

https://twitter.com/AcidHand1

maybe Ed use an fake account to troll . like a ISLAM TROL , Ed deleted this tweet too guys maybe Baraka comes for DLC maybe not but its weird that ed deleted this tweet and this account Acid Hand 1 do not exists anymore .

Ed Tweet about "A 2016 Version of MK X....Interesting " i dont know maybe KP2 comes only in 2016 , maybe KP2 comes now until the end of 2015 and in 2016 we get Ultimate Mortal Kombat x or MK X Komplete edition with KP3 include and all patchs ans NRS bury (entomb) MK X and starts focus only in Injustice 2

this waiting is Killing me

Acid Hand

The Acid Hand
Hey Guys this AcidHand 1 maybe is an fake ....

https://twitter.com/AcidHand1

maybe Ed use an fake account to troll . like a ISLAM TROL , Ed deleted this tweet too guys maybe Baraka comes for DLC maybe not but its weird that ed deleted this tweet and this account Acid Hand 1 do not exists anymore .

Ed Tweet about "A 2016 Version of MK X....Interesting " i dont know maybe KP2 comes only in 2016 , maybe KP2 comes now until the end of 2015 and in 2016 we get Ultimate Mortal Kombat x or MK X Komplete edition with KP3 include and all patchs ans NRS bury (entomb) MK X and starts focus only in Injustice 2

this waiting is Killing me
Hey the acid hand account is not fake it's my actual account ... I deactivated my twitter because I was getting too many retweets and Twitter notifications . You can verify this with other test your might members like @StealthyMuffin