What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
why are people all of a sudden speculating there will be no KP2? just because they didn't announce anything on today's stream? That's rediculous.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
why are people all of a sudden speculating there will be no KP2? just because they didn't announce anything on today's stream? That's rediculous.
Tyler all but told us an announcement is coming this week. If it was something else I really don't think he would've been so coy about 'big news' that we've 'all been waiting for'.

i just want to point out that in his "moon" tweet, he puts "(new) MKX news".... well news implies its new already, so does this extra "new" imply a new character or feature... is this too much a stretch?

JDM

Noob
They had ~14k viewers today. Why the fuck would they NOT announce a KP2 if there was one then? I don't believe there will be any more characters now. They seemed like this was the last patch they had in mind. I'm so disappointed :(

moon has 4 letters but so does noob...if you take the n from moon and switch it with the m,then casually turn the m on it's side....OH GOOD NOOB SAIBOT KONFIRMED.

moon has 4 letters but so does noob...if you take the n from moon and switch it with the m,then casually turn the m on it's side....OH GOOD NOOB SAIBOT KONFIRMED.
.... no

I'm almost 99% sure that the picture Boon posted was for The Pit stage. Look at these in comparison

The Moon is at the EXACT same angle. I also reverse google searched the image and it came up with no other results. It's the Pit.

JDM

Noob
I'd say 2 stages, 4 if we're lucky, of course, as a part of a 4 kharacter KP2. The Pit seems like a given now, hope we get one MK4 stage!
I just want characters, I care nothing about stages. Idk if I'm weird or not but yeah. Please give me Fujin and Rain NRS PLSSSS :(

ShaolinChuan

LEARN FROM THIS
It better not just be The Pit announcement. They have exaggerated on the word "Big" or "Huge" news announcements before. But I am keeping my hopes up for more characters. It only makes sense for them to do so, they've had a month and a half to work on new content post Tremor.

ErMac333

Noob
I think they probably gonna tell there's a Kombat Pack 2 or Ultimate MKX and show some stuff that they'll include in it. Since the stages have been requested and it's a new kind of kontent they're adding, that's where the spotlight is, but we're still getting 4 kharacters for sure.

Just hoping for no more wastes in guests.