What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
So if they're not the highest selling they're a flop? Kenshi shouldn't be in either then.

But Rain didn't sell all that much, for what I have been told.
Has an official statement been released regarding where they chart?

Rain, MMH and Zatanna were all fan requests weren't they? How well did they sell?

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
So if they're not the highest selling they're a flop? Kenshi shouldn't be in either then.

Has an official statement been released regarding where they chart?

Rain, MMH and Zatanna were all fan requests weren't they? How well did they sell?
Kenshi is in the main roster. I think most people like him, but even if they didn't, they're paying 60 USD for a lot of other things, not just him. Now, DLCs are made to sell by themselves. Maybe you're right, and Tanya is a good move by them.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Martian Manhunter sold the best for Injustice. Despite what Boon said. I've looked at the PSN and Xbox Live DLC sales records and can provide proof. Freddy however sold the best for MK9, with Rain coming in 2nd.
Freddy sold the best in MK9? are you sure? could you post some proofs of that?

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
When I was digging in the XBL sales records, he was leagues ahead of Rain who was leagues ahead of Kenshi and Skarlet. I don't think the PSN sales records would be too different.
I believe you. I guess he outsold Kenshi, Rain and Skarlet because Kenshi & Rain weren't well known and Skarlet was entirely new.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Making a brand new character based on a fan urban legend DLC was IMO a bad call. But that's just my thoughts. Skarlet as a concept was great.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Martian Manhunter sold the best for Injustice. Despite what Boon said. I've looked at the PSN and Xbox Live DLC sales records and can provide proof. Freddy however sold the best for MK9, with Rain coming in 2nd.
That's no surprise there. Freddy Krueger has a greater fan base and how many times has he been playable in any fighting game? People couldn't wait to get their hands on Freddy.

That's also why Jason Voorhees is a brilliant idea. He gets a lot of hate on these boards, but his fan base is gigantic as well. I think a lot of people underestimate that.

Horror fans will get wet in the pants.

Last edited:

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Scorpion sold 2nd best on XBL for Injustice. He did pretty shitty on PSN though. Zod and Batgirl were overall disasters sales wise.
I can believe that, nobody wanted Zod nor Batgirl. If they would have released Darkseid or Dr. Fate I bet Scorpion would have been at the bottom.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Making a brand new character based on a fan urban legend DLC was IMO a bad call. But that's just my thoughts. Skarlet as a concept was great.
Hmmm where are you seeing this... The ps3 site oddly lists skarlett as the best selling...

Mulder

King of Heroes
Is it listing them in release order? Because that'd be a funny coincidence if they sold from highest to lowest in release order.