What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Stage brutalities ? wtf is this ? Something to do with the bear picture ? :eek:
Nah that bear pic was confirmed not an MKX pic. It was real life, wich speaks to the incredible graphics. I'm just curious how many stages have these brutals or if it's like other games with a set few.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Not only am I willing to bet it's Stage Brutality, but I'm also willing to bet that they will be performed by Interactables killing off the opponent like how specials and grabs kill in normal Brutalities.

I am correct. You'll all see tomorrow.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1

Looks like the Dead Woods background isnt final and maybe just a universal placeholder.

If its true that the character select screen changes with the faction,

yo that White Lotus background for the Deception feeling.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Yeah they were. They were contained within the babality. Notice how in MK2/Trilogy there were no animations with the babalities embarrassing the character. Well, they just did the friendships when they turned babies.
This is the biggest reach there ever was. Friendships are Friendships. Babalities are Babalities. They were animated because they have the technology to actually do it now. Next you're going to claim Animalities were referenced in Kintaro's Babality!

Cassie's Shadow Kick is the ending to a string.

Saying she's similar to Johnny Cage because of a string ender is almost like saying playing MK9 Scorpion = MKD Scorpion because of the hellfire backflip being the ending to a string.

Hehateme

Noob
They both have the nut punch and kick for one. Then theres Sonya who will be similar to Cassie. I'm just saying why do we need the seniors
That's like saying Sub-Zero, Noob, and Reptile weren't all needed because they have slides. It's like saying Liu Kang shouldn't be in the game because Scorpion can create fire. Did we need Jason if everyone else can use sharp objects to kill people? :p

This is the biggest reach there ever was. Friendships are Friendships. Babalities are Babalities. They were animated because they have the technology to actually do it now. Next you're going to claim Animalities were referenced in Kintaro's Babality!
You're delusional. They were the same shit as in MK Trilogy except they combined them with the babality. Damn you're clueless.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Yeah they were. They were contained within the babality. Notice how in MK2/Trilogy there were no animations with the babalities embarrassing the character. Well, they just did the friendships when they turned babies.
Sorry no.