What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Hehateme

Noob
To me, Jax, Sonya, and Cage are wastes of slots. Their offspring inherit much of their styles and it's a new generation of MK. at least put in a wider variety of Klassics (noob, smoke, robots, Shang, rain) or even more fresh characters!
How can you say that when they showed how different Johnny plays from Cassie?

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
https://twitter.com/noobde/status/577981883075588096

So NRS is holding a Nethercup.
Could we get some footage of that? Instead of another stream where those 2 guys just crack shitty jokes, drop combo's and play like week1 players (well, the guy with the black hair knows how to play Kung Loa/Scorpion. But you get my point.).

Oh well, the game is almost coming out.
That's not a very nice way to talk about the guys that are making your game for you.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Another tweet hinting towards Spawn as the second guest character.

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/577980388900880384
Ok for all the people who read too much into boons tweets and think every thing he says is a hint..THIS is an example of a hint. Of course it could be a troll, but still, hes trying to hint, wether its the truth or not.

Also LOLOL at ketchup and mustard steamrolling through their bracket. They got played.

Last edited:

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
Spawn will be the last guest character.

I'm like 99.9999999999% sure.

Spawn has been mentioned a bunch of times before by Ed retweeting fans, just like Jason was.

Its only a matter of time folks.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
We should write somewhere every informations Boon gives us before the game release and then establish an amount of trolls/lies. It's too late but let's do it for igau 2 or mk11 x)
How is it too late? You can view every tweet he's ever made. Get to work.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Spawn would fit so nicely in the MKX universe, IMO. I really hope he makes it in.