What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

D

Deleted member 35141

Arent those tweets from fans sending him pictures about rain and him replying to them I don't see how that's a confirmation??

[me]

Noob
I don't like Rain, but I'm begin to realise he's in the game and will be playable. In the end he has cool design in the story trailer

[me] = ed boon account in TYM ( makes sense ! )

About RAIN ...
For me , I think it turned from trolling to disrespect .. This is just too much ..

Kokoko

Somehow
Everything indicates that Rain will be playable. Maybe during the week he will be announced.
I don't like Rain, but I'm begin to realise he's in the game and will be playable. In the end he has cool design in the story trailer
I can't understand why some don't like Rain. As you know, I think he's a good character ;)

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
He sure is focused on Rain for a reason. Now whether it's to toy with those who want to see him playable, or to dissuade perception that the gamefaqs list is real. Neither look good for Rain :(

[me]

Noob
Everything indicates that Rain will be playable. Maybe during the week he will be announced.
I can't understand why some don't like Rain. As you know, I think he's a good character ;)
I hope so. Can't tell more about him, until saw his gameplay
That Rain talk is to throw off the leak. Not even listening to it unless shown actual gameplay. The leak is legit.
Leak might be real, but we don't know how many characters will be in the main roster.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Leak might be real, but we don't know how many characters will be in the main roster.
True, but I don't think it'll be any more than 24-26 on launch, and I doubt Rain would get in over some other classics. It's possible, but Boon's tweeting a few characters lately and I'm guessing it's to divert attention from the leaked roster and bring back the "oh I wonder who is in" buzz that was swirling prior.