What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Hehateme

Noob
this is odd... from max
"maximilian @maximilian_
Just had to remove a very specific video from Youtube, and a few tweets. SORRY DOODS, stay tuned."

Video was about the leaks (kenshi sonya jax cage) Tweets were the same...was up for maybe a half hour
He put a shorter reveal with the Kenshi part. So I guess that leak is OK. :p
Even Ed and Shaun retweeted the pic of Kenshi. Maybe they'll announce him this week.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
He put a shorter reveal with the Kenshi part. So I guess that leak is OK. :p
Even Ed and Shaun retweeted the pic of Kenshi. Maybe they'll announce him this week.
yeah I posted it in the other thread...lol
Kenshi was defiantly suppose to be shown IGN is told what to show and what they can use....the rest not being okay for someone like max just proves it all right in my eyes...otherwise they would just say no...

trufenix

bye felicia
Regarding a brand new robot...I don't see why they wouldn't make a new robot whose variations are a mix of smoke, cyrax, and sektor. That DLC would be amazing.
People keep saying that. Go ask Garlator how he feels about Jade being reduced to 75% Kitana + three special moves.

Hehateme

Noob
Can they finally make a female robot and make her green?

OMG I GET IT NOW! Jax and Tremor are lovers and Jacqui is the product of Tremor's sperm + Jax's sister's (whom we've never heard of before) egg. :eek: #progressive
What makes you think Jaqui isn't a robot and we've just been seeing her alt costume this whole time?

darkmoonlight_va

Kitana Assassin Main
I wonder what they will variation wise for Mileena. That move with kitana where she jumps and cuts the neck with her fan really reminds me of Mileena's neckbite.