What's new

General/Other The Deathstroke Anti-Nerf Coalition

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
Yes, I do because I want to play a good game, even after the casual fan base moves on to the next thing.

Or do you want to play another game where Sub Zero does 30% of damage mid screen while someone like Cyrax does 90%?
Nobody wants that, and I agree with your position with regards to nerfs at this stage. It's one thing to voice that opinion and another to act entitled about it. If NRS are making changes we have to at least know what they are before we can criticise. Expecting NRS to screw up might be a good bet going by past experience, but it's unfounded at this stage because we don't actually know what they're intending to change. If we do know, can you please provide the source for us all to examine?

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Yes.

There are rumors of buffs, even though the character is already much better than the community believes.

Sinestro will be top tier after the patch.

Batman and Deathstroke will probably be horrible.
Agreed on Deathstroke. The character is solid as is and not broken, but ehh at least I like half the cast that I don't mind switching characters.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Nobody wants that, and I agree with your position with regards to nerfs at this stage. It's one thing to voice that opinion and another to act entitled about it. If NRS are making changes we have to at least know what they are before we can criticise. Expecting NRS to screw up might be a good bet going by past experience, but it's unfounded at this stage because we don't actually know what they're intending to change. If we do know, can you please provide the source for us all to examine?
Wait a couple of days.

By the way, I am not just complaining about Deathstroke.

Why is Batman being toned down? Who bitched about Batman? Is it because REO won a couple of local tournaments? This is moronic.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Wait a couple of days.

Why is Batman being toned down? Who bitched about Batman? Is it because REO won a couple of local tournaments? This is moronic.
Not because REO won tournaments with him, but more of the fact he can combo off of everything has has and is safe pretty much most of the time. I don't agree with a patch on him because the game is still fresh and we will eventually find ways to deal with characters.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I swear to goodness there better be zero nerfs for death stroke and superman. After what nrs did to sindel and Kano in mk9, I will go super crazy homo diva on their asses and glitter bomb the fuck out of them O_O

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
Wait a couple of days.

This makes no sense to me, I have to wait another 2 days to find out what's being changed while a select few already have this knowledge? Where is this coming from? I really would like to know.

Same goes for Batman, where is this news coming from?

As far as I am aware, Tom made a thread just yesterday asking us to get off the nerfs and buffs paranoia train and Tom hasn't indicated he knows what changes are coming, it just seems a consensus that some changes are going to be made... how do we know exactly what they do and don't relate to?

Hitoshura

Head Cage
This makes no sense to me, I have to wait another 2 days to find out what's being changed while a select few already have this knowledge? Where is this coming from? I really would like to know.

As far as I am aware, Tom made a thread just yesterday asking us to get off the nerfs and buffs paranoia train and Tom hasn't indicated he knows what changes are coming, it just seems a consensus that some changes are going to be made... how do we know exactly what they do and don't relate to?
Well I heard a few things from select few people and I didn't hear anything on DS, but it could also just be a big lie.

My only issue with Stroke is how much he gains from online input delay compared to the rest of the roster, especially since his gunshots actually cause frame rate drops online :/

M2Dave

Zoning Master

You need to do more reading.

UsedForGlue's Batman thread. Why would a staff member make a thread based on rumors?

Because some of these rumors will become reality on Tuesday.

And apparently the best way to get NRS's attention is not to construct a rationale argument but whine and cry on social media.

I am just getting a head start. Much more on Tuesday.

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
You need to do more reading.

UsedForGlue's Batman thread. Why would a staff member make a thread based on rumors?

Because some of these rumors will become reality on Tuesday.

And apparently the best way to get NRS's attention is not to construct a rationale argument but whine and cry on social media.

I am just getting a head start. Much more on Tuesday.
Jay doesn't know for certain if Batman is getting nerfed, he's suggesting what he thinks will be reasonable if indeed these rumours or whatever they are are true and Bats gets nerfed.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Yes, I do because I want to play a good game, even after the casual fan base moves on to the next thing.

Or do you want to play another game where Sub Zero does 30% of damage mid screen while someone like Cyrax does 90%?
I want to play a game where "scrubs" and "filthy casuals" dont get their ass whooped by cowards braindead players spamming pew pew pew and bang bang bang...:).

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Jay doesn't know for certain if Batman is getting nerfed, he's suggesting what he thinks will be reasonable if indeed these rumours or whatever they are are true and Bats gets nerfed.
This is NRS that we are talking about.

They tone down mid tier characters (i.e., Kano) but leave top tier characters (i.e., Kabal) the same.

Everything is possible.

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
This is NRS that we are talking about.

They tone down mid tier characters (i.e., Kano) but leave top tier characters (i.e., Kabal) the same.

Everything is possible.
I agree, but we could have said the same thing about the game on launch day.

I feel like at least 6 characters are stronger and higher on the tier list than DS.
Even if DS gets a nerf it doesn't matter to me. Will be still playing him

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I want to play a game where "scrubs" and "filthy casuals" dont get their ass whooped by cowards braindead players spamming pew pew pew and bang bang bang...:).
Unless this is a troll, this has to be one of the stupidest posts I've ever seen.

"Maaaaan, this game is so bad because I have to LEARN it!"

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Unless this is a troll, this has to be one of the stupidest posts I've ever seen.

"Maaaaan, this game is so bad because I have to LEARN it!"
Maaaaaaaaaan, Deathstroke players have nothing to learn just spam bullets, maaaaaaannnnnnn, while I have to learn and hit the lab just to avoid bullets, maaaaaaaaaaaannnn.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I would LOVE to see you keep away a good player by "spamming bullets" PLEASE DO.
So it is fine with "bad-scrub-filthy casuals" players getting easy wins by spammin bullets, the rest should hit the lab, ok, I understand you...*roll eyes*.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
So it is fine with "bad-scrub-filthy casuals" players getting easy wins by spammin bullets, the rest should hit the lab, ok, I understand you...*roll eyes*.
"bad-scrub-filthy-casuals" get "easy wins" over OTHER "bad-scrub-filthy-casuals". And if you think Deathstroke is the only way of doing this, then it seems you have very little experience to multiplayer games in general.

Amadeous

Noob
Maaaaaaaaaan, Deathstroke players have nothing to learn just spam bullets, maaaaaaannnnnnn, while I have to learn and hit the lab just to avoid bullets, maaaaaaaaaaaannnn.
I offer you a challenge if DS is so easy.

We play a Deathstroke mirror, you can only use guns and I use no guns. I guarantee 100% that I will win.

You wanna take that bet?

Amadeous

Noob
lol really? you guys have no shame.
DeathStroke is the biggest Piece of shit I have ever seen in a Fighting Game.
I offer you the same challenge. Probably lost to Deathstroke quite a few times. Salty as hell.

If you complain you won't get better. If you think DS is broken and bs then play another game or level up.

Seriously, if you play another game I won't blame you for thinking DS is shit, just don't continue to pollute this community with your imaginary fabricated rules of honor.