What's new

The community

Status
Not open for further replies.

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
It's a shame dude. =\ Not having full control really makes things difficult with regard to running events and as the community grows so do the number of respectful and disrespectful people.

We'll continue to run events to the standard we've set for ourselves, I hope we get to see you again in the future but either way I respect your decision. I'm gonna try and make it to a VSM night at some point, hopefully I'll see you there!

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Wow...that sounds terrible.Who exactly were doing this?
I did not want to name any one person for anything. This isn't about person A or person B, but how when combined all these community members have ruined it for what could be a large part of the east coast.

One guy that I will mention is a guy I don't even know. He came into our room Saturday, randomly, took a shit and shaved. He left all his shavings on the bathroom floor. I caught him on the way out while I was away from the tournament for a second and made sure he didn't steal anything. This also suggests that someone left our hotel door open since only Dan and I had keys.

AssassiN

Noob
If EU is anything like Canada I can't wait! The Canadian MK players have been nothing short of amazing thus far.

There's something about this generation in the States that has me extremely pumped to head to the UK.
There aren't many MK players in EU, def not as much as in USA.
But we're still here :).

Haven't been to any major except for a major in Netherlands(which was only filled with Belgian and Netherland players, but hoping this year a lot more diverse). Gonna try to go to the major in UK in August, just monitoring my cashflow and time.
I have only seen respectful MK players.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
SwiftTomHanks how long u in the UK for? I really hope to meet you so I can give you advice on how to improve with your character :cool:
I'm not sure on the details. It was going to be late June/July/Aug but now I'm looking at the end of 2012. I would be there for at least 2-3 months. Then I'll decide if I want to live there.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Why did you let 12 people in your room, or why didn't you kick them out? And why did you let Mikemetroid's brother in your car?

Other than that, sounds shitty.
I really wanted to help Mike get to ECT, and the stipulation was that his brother had to be with him since Mike is under 18. That to me made a lot of sense; his brother was a nice guy as far as I knew up till this point. And really all his brother was doing was just being protective of Mike. He was mad that Mike didn't get a bed spot, so I gave Mike mine. But then as I got up apparently another guy took it. Mike's brother gave him the air mattress (which I brought there) and came down to the parking lot.

He did all of this for Mike, which shows that he is a great brother. But it was at my expense which pisses me off.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Sorry to hear about that Swift. What this comes down to is poor planning on tournament players parts. If you are travelling for tournaments and do not have pre-defined arrangements, you should either a) get some, or b) have money ready to at least chip in.

I mean the other alternative is spending $200 at Diamonds and not having a way home, but I digress.

NKZero

Noob
I'm not sure on the details. It was going to be late June/July/Aug but now I'm looking at the end of 2012. I would be there for at least 2-3 months. Then I'll decide if I want to live there.
Oh ok well I think the only chance I would get to see you would be in September sometime. My university starts in October and I'll be pretty busy around then but idk. We'll see. Hope you enjoy it :)

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
SwiftTomHanks It really sounds like you got the shitty end of things at the weekend, was great to watch from our my side of the pond, but have to feel sorry for how things went for you behind the scenes.

Also not to sound like im a bad guy or anything, but people taking your bed in a room which they had no business being in? People walking in your bathroom to take a dump and have a shave?! You sleeping on the parking lot floor!? Hell i would have already been banned from the MK community for the things i coulda done to those people, never mind writing posts about it!

AssassiN

Noob
SwiftTomHanks It really sounds like you got the shitty end of things at the weekend, was great to watch from our my side of the pond, but have to feel sorry for how things went for you behind the scenes.

Also not to sound like im a bad guy or anything, but people taking your bed in a room which they had no business being in? People walking in your bathroom to take a dump and have a shave?! You sleeping on the parking lot floor!? Hell i would have already been banned from the MK community for the things i coulda done to those people, never mind writing posts about it!
Would have made that guy eat his hair.
Think he would prefer the hair over the other thing he might have left behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.