What's new

The "Boo-Hoo! The DLC is Too Expensive" Complaining Thread

BRUTALITY

Banned
Hey guys since mkx is out on eu psn store they released and the price is 40$ what the fuck ? So 10$ per character ? I think thats way too expensive i hope they change this or something
BUT DUDE NO ONE IS FORCING U TO EVEN BUY IT YOU STUPID FILTHY POOR PLEBIAN YOU HAVE WORSE PROBLEMS THAN FUCKING MKX PLUS I THINK ITS A FAIR PRICE HURRR DURRRR

LordxMugen

FIGHTAN GAHMS!!!
fair price for dumb people like u actually
im pretty sure he was being sarcastic. anyways, WB can go up its own ass for this pricing scheme. This is a $60 product, not a free to play venture. they need to peddle that bullshit somewhere else, regardless whether or not your forced to buy it.

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Seriously, unless this stuff was free or close to it... people would be winging. I think what people need to remember is that they have needed extra time to develop this stuff... PLUS... pay for two licenses (Jason/Predator) which would have been very expensive, so the costs go to you. People were begging for these characters and are now annoyed that they actually have to pay for them (heaven forbid!).

Seriously, unless this stuff was free or close to it... people would be winging. I think what people need to remember is that they have needed extra time to develop this stuff... PLUS... pay for two licenses (Jason/Predator) which would have been very expensive, so the costs go to you. People were begging for these characters and are now annoyed that they actually have to pay for them (heaven forbid!).
R u fucking kidding me ? U defending wtf its like 1 character cost 10 dollara when it should be 4 5 max im paying double the actual price and u're defending
Im done here qood bye

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
R u fucking kidding me ? U defending wtf its like 1 character cost 10 dollara when it should be 4 5 max im paying double the actual price and u're defending
Im done here qood bye
I am not exactly thrilled about paying any amount for DLC. It would be lovely if everything in the world was cheaper or free, but it is not. Ultimately they are looking to make a profit from the venture and that is fair enough - they are not a charity. Having a sookery about it is not going to help.

If you or anyone else does not like the price, you have a choice... don't buy it!

Problem solved.