Was This Helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • No (Why?)

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
I dont think i'll ever decide on quan. I personally think Summoner is better but im obviously biased as a summoner main. A lot think Sorcerer is better but his tools are so vastly different its hard to say. Either way, we all agree warlock is last and a utility variation

D7X

EMPEROR | D7X
I dont think i'll ever decide on quan. I personally think Summoner is better but im obviously biased as a summoner main. A lot think Sorcerer is better but his tools are so vastly different its hard to say. Either way, we all agree warlock is last and a utility variation
I used to main Quan Summoner (He's my pocket now), but always accepted Sorcerer was better after the nerf.
The portals are just insane especially the armor one in the corner.
You helped me main him mate. May pick up Sorcerer.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Konjurer and Tarkatan are very close.
The others however I can see how.
They are close, but Konjurer has less weaknesses. The egg setups are easy as hell, she gets 36% one bar into egg setup, u can't wake up while in egg setup nor poke/throw tech, basically ya can't do a thing. Safest mix up out of all variations with drone drop being -4 . Meaning she has f13 xx Drone Drop/Tail Flip or f134 Drone Drop /Tail Snag. Ect. On top of that i haven't mentioned being able to do HTB off the egg setup and ex drone drop. Add that with the fact u can do resets with ex crawl and call FH fullscreen to connect after a grab(even when u tech it) and konjurer has the best set of options. Tark is good. Also very easy to use and play. Easiest 50/50 to apply as well, but if we are talking about the BEST then we must act as if they are using all of the tools at it's disposal. Tark can be armored through his main tool in the variation on any delay, and if u perfectly delay with no gap and do the positive 2 low ender, there is a gap. If you stop at rekka 2 perfect delay,u are still negative for combo punish.

On SF sonya, she's really dumb man. Trust.

Hollywood has invincible nut punch, instant air guns,+52 restand on hit . ...

D7X

EMPEROR | D7X
Thanks to this thread I can now play my favorite variation in the game, Deceptive. I thought that variation was inferior, so just dropped Reptile as a whole. Learn something new every day!

D7X

EMPEROR | D7X
They are close, but Konjurer has less weaknesses. The egg setups are easy as hell, she gets 36% one bar into egg setup, u can't wake up while in egg setup nor poke/throw tech, basically ya can't do a thing. Safest mix up out of all variations with drone drop being -4 . Meaning she has f13 xx Drone Drop/Tail Flip or f134 Drone Drop /Tail Snag. Ect. On top of that i haven't mentioned being able to do HTB off the egg setup and ex drone drop. Add that with the fact u can do resets with ex crawl and call FH fullscreen to connect after a grab(even when u tech it) and konjurer has the best set of options. Tark is good. Also very easy to use and play. Easiest 50/50 to apply as well, but if we are talking about the BEST then we must act as if they are using all of the tools at it's disposal. Tark can be armored through his main tool in the variation on any delay, and if u perfectly delay with no gap and do the positive 2 low ender, there is a gap. If you stop at rekka 2 perfect delay,u are still negative for combo punish.

On SF sonya, she's really dumb man. Trust.

Hollywood has invincible nut punch, instant air guns,+52 restand on hit . ...
I see now, good explanation. Will be edited! =)

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
Kano looks right, even doe I like Commando best. Shinook looks good, imposter is the best. Sonya I would switch covert ops second and SF third.

D7X

EMPEROR | D7X
Kano looks right, even doe I like Commando best. Shinook looks good, imposter is the best. Sonya I would switch covert ops second and SF third.
Originally it was the way you want. Many people wanted it switched however...

Unstoppable Jason;

- Punishment and Rampant ( Gains damage buff and armor breaker ) you can break armored wakeups, if you can activate this move at the end of your combos like back+1-2-2, back+1-2-2, back+1-2+punishment activation, you will gain the next move advantage, two scenario there; if your opponents knows that armor breaker they will choose to block or backdash.. On Blocking; you can go to 50/50's, Jason's grabs or throw... nobody can break this pressure with using EX wakeups or something.. you can easily punish backdash with using back+1-2-2.. If your opponent decide to use armored wakeups against your punishment activation you can perform monster combos because you have damage buff advantage there..

- Rise and Corpse Walk ( Regains your health ) Before using this activation you just need to find safe ways.. If you activate it your opponent could fall into a panic, also you can perform it in zoning game against Kenshi or Kitana etc..

- Also you can come back to the life after your death (this could be a perfect advantage but actually depends on your opponents life status)

Unstoppable Jason is one of my mains after the last patch, i also use Relentless, it is a very cool variation too but Unstoppable is a monster variation in my opinion. REO can explain the Slasher variation, he is very good with that variation.

This was a great idea for a thread. Even earlier today I was kinda sifting through the variations and couldn't decide on a few but I agree with pretty much all these except maybe kitana. I think assassin might be the best but you might wanna ask khaotic or kitana prime or somebody like that. Also for LF pretty lady might be better than butcher but maybe not cause lol vortex. Also you misspelled kitana ;)

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
These are the characters whose variations I think might be in the wrong order, these are my opinions/changed versions

- Bo Rai Cho:
Dragon Breath, Drunken Master, Bartitsu
- Cassie Cage: Hollywood, Brawler, Spec Ops
- D'Vorah: Swarm Queen, Brood Mother, Venomous
- Ermac: Spectral, Mystic, Master of Souls
- Jacqui Briggs: Full Auto, Shotgun, High Tech
- Kenshi: Possessed, Kenjutsu, Balanced
- Kotal Kahn: War God, Blood God, Sun God
- Predator: Hish Qu Ten, Warrior, Hunter
- Scorpion: Ninjutsu, Hellfire, Inferno
- Shinnok: Bone Shaper, Impostor, Necromancer
- Sonya Blade: Demolition, Special Forces, Covert Ops

If I haven't listed it then I think it's probably right, with some of them the variations are pretty close though

Goat-City

Banned
A lot of these could just be listed as equal. There's not a significant enough tier difference between them to put one over the other, and minor tech could be found at any time to switch them so it's really pointless and misleading to not just say they're equal.