What's new

Guide The Assassin's Combo Manual (Deathstroke Combo Thread)

ryublaze

Noob
Are you trying to hit confirm it into a super? If so, there's a small delay where you have to press R2+L2 after the B22 hits. There's a few times where I get the B22 to hit, but if I mash out my super during it, it won't come out at all. You can also hit confirm B22 into gun shots, spin, or flip. Or MB B3/F3.
Make a video of yourself hit confirming b22 with AI set to random block.

ryublaze

Noob
Are you trying to hit confirm it into a super? If so, there's a small delay where you have to press R2+L2 after the B22 hits. There's a few times where I get the B22 to hit, but if I mash out my super during it, it won't come out at all. You can also hit confirm B22 into gun shots, spin, or flip. Or MB B3/F3.
and do it 5 times in a row

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Ill be honest, I can't really hit confirm off of B22 very well myself. If you're so good at it, do B22 xx Machine Gun. That actually does more damage than B23F2. Just don't do it if you're not hitting or you're ****ed.

Crathen

Death is my business
I have a vid of me HC b22 into super but i'm not trying to block confirm into spin , too much inputs lol. It could be done but it would take some time to get consistently in a game.

But b22 into super or just stop HC is totally viable.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Realistically, the best thing you could do is hit confirm into a Machine Gun, block confirm into a spin. If you can do that consistently, then I tip my hat to you, but I can NOT do something like that. The cancel timing is just too tight.